- 3 013
Action "Waiting for user actions"
The action will be useful when you need to manually perform some actions. For example, it will be necessary for those users who prefer not to save login data or credit card data.
You can add the action to the project in the context menu Add action → Logic → Waiting for user actions.
Select a random free device by mask
Added the ability to select a random free device by mask (via Regex). In ZennoDroid Pro you can group devices by prefixes in the names (ОК_1, ОК_2, VK_1, VK_2) and randomly select by setting a mask (ОК or VK).
You can add the action to the project in the context menu Add action → Android → Actions with device.
Actions with application are allocated to a separate group
We've allocated actions with application (Open, Close, Install, etc.) from the "Utilities" to a separate group. Add action → Android → Actions with application.
Device settings are allocated to a separate group
Now the device settings (Set language, timezone and proxy) are allocated from the "Actions with device" to a separate group. Add action → Android → Device settings.
Action "Text checking"
Added the "Text checking" action, which allows you to check for the certain text on the screen. It is useful, when you need to check if the authorization/action was successful.
The source is:
- Source (the full structure of the elements on the screen, similar to the one that is formed in the action "Get structure of elements").
- Text (an array of strings that contains the text displayed on the screen).
The "Create text presence check" is added to the context menu of the screen, which will automatically generate an action to check for the presence of text under the cursor.
Full changelog 18.104.22.168
+ Added the "Waiting for user actions" action (menu group Logic).
+ Added the "Text checking" action, which allows you to check for the certain text on the screen.
+ Added an action to receive notifications from the notification bar in JSON format (date, application, title, message).
+ Added an action to change the timezone.
+ Added the ability to set the running timeout for the "Console command" action.
+ Added the ability to install apps in the .apks, .apkm, .xapk format (often marked as the Apk bundle format).
+ Added a button for installing apps to the "Installed apps" form (added to the project when recording is on).
+ Added height, speed and direction settings to the "Set geo-location" action.
+ Added a setting to the "Set value" action to adjust the character input speed. Increased the delay adjustment interval when entering characters.
+ Added settings to regulate random delays when emulating character input.
+ Actions with apps (Open, Close, Install, etc.) are allocated from the "Utilities" to a separate group.
+ Device settings are allocated to a separate group.
+ Added the ability to select a random free device by mask (via Regex).
+ Added a setting to control random click rejection (used in the "Search by picture" and "Rise event" actions).
+ Extended recording settings. Added:
- Default color mode and deafault search area. Image search will be automatically recorded to the project in the selected mode.
- Default character input delay.
- Default element wait timeout.
- Default element search timeout.
New API features:
+ Added the ability to get and set the clipboard value of the device.
var data = instance.DroidInstance.Screen.ScreenshotAsArray(new Rectangle(100,100,250,250)); var data = instance.DroidInstance.Screen.ScreenshotAsBase64String(new Rectangle(100,100,250,250));
droid.App.BackupAppData("com.android.browser", "backup.tar.gz"); droid.App.RestoreAppData("com.android.browser", "backup.tar.gz");
droid.Input.LongTapAndSwipe(500, 200, 500, 400, 1000);
• Fixed the "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error when selecting a device.
• Now backup / restore applications works correctly. ZennoDroid sees installed Busybox.
• Fixed the creation of an app backup with a large data size.
• Fixed the proxy usage from the proxychecker in ZennoDroid ("Settings" tab).
• Fixed the "Get proxy" action.
• Fixed the "Infinite Connection Loop Detection" error in Proxifier.
• Fixed proxy setting when connecting as emulator devices (Nox и LDPlayer).
• Fixed the display of successful exits for Android actions in a project.
• Fixed clearing application cache (requires Root).