ZennoBox subscription, what is it?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have uploaded my first ZennoBox project.
There is a tick box saying "subscription till" which I cannot find in the doc. What does this means please?
Does this mean that after this date the bot won't work anymore?

Another thing about the doc here:

The doc says the user should register on the website in order to download the bot but this defeats the "White label" idea of the bot.
What other possibilities are there please? I cannot find a way to register the custom email form my zenno panel.

Thank you.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hello,

I have uploaded my first ZennoBox project.
There is a tick box saying "subscription till" which I cannot find in the doc. What does this means please?
Does this mean that after this date the bot won't work anymore?

Another thing about the doc here:

The doc says the user should register on the website in order to download the bot but this defeats the "White label" idea of the bot.
What other possibilities are there please? I cannot find a way to register the custom email form my zenno panel.

Thank you.
Everything is as You say.
Subscription is subscription after set date bot won't work anymore.
Users should register an account to download zennobox that's correct.
You can not register users from your account.
You can only Sell projects TO already registered user emails.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have just seen a video on Youtube, I am sooooo sad. I did not expect that.
Users have to register to Zennolab, then upon installation of ZennoBox, we cannot rename that either, when they start ZennoBox, it is also called ZennoBox at the top of the program.
This is in fact not white label at all.
What will happen is that upon reselling this to a customer, ie: a company, they will find out that comes from this website and then ask their own IT people to build the exact same bots or even more and bypass completely my services.
Why, when we pay for the ZennoBox, is it not fully white-labelled?

Shame I really wanted to use the program but this will completely destroy my marketing strategy and the possibility to make an income from it....very very sad.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just read many threads since 2012, in fact, the removal of the brand in Zenno Box has been asked in his forum for over 7 years! Wow!. And in the blackhat forums many people refuse to buy the tool because the branding is showing, and on Google the list is long. This is really shocking from a development point of view as many coders would buy this software if they knew they could make a great deal of money with it(I am one of them).
On top of this, Zennolab would also make a lot of money too.

All you need to do guys is this:

1)Forget about the Zennolab registration of our customers on your website, this would be a rip-off. What you need to do is allow us to purchase license unique codes from you.
2)When we resell the bots to our customers, only us should go on the Zennolab website, download the software and then send the key to the customer.
3)The customer then inputs the key inside his software and his email address and here we go........job done.
4)You need to allow us to fully rebrand ZennoBox(remove 100% of all the ZennoBox branding from top to bottom).

Now, believe me guys, you have been losing a lot of money because developers have had to go around your limitations of rebranding by creating their own scripts that reroute Zenno to websites. Meaning that developers just won't bother buying the ZennoBox licenses(makes no sense) and will try to run as many threads on a single server as possible. You are losing so much money....madness.....

You are so good in coding!!! honestly, you are especially good at coding to create such beast, but the marketing is not there at all.
I build scripts too and the first thing I always do is listen to my customers(if many keep saying the same thing) and change the way I build things accordingly so they buy more and more.

The way Zenno is built and marketed is done in a way that is against the strategies of the developers which is "We want to keep our customers for ourselves and never, ever show to them our secrets as developers".

Many companies already have large teams of IT but they come to see us because they have no clue how to make this little bot that gives them news users. If today, I give them a ZennoBox software and they go to Zennolab...oh boy, my entire business idea about making money from a bot will be going down to the drain.

Because of this, you are forcing us to not buy more copies and push the whole logic onto a single software running multiple instances....it is insane as a marketing strategy.

I hope the admins will see this message.

But please don't tell me this message will be forwarded to your developers as I have seen messages saying the exact same thing in 2012 already in fact.

surfmore

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any news on this? I always used zenno to use bots my own but now i want to sell, but i wont use if i cant use it as a whitelabel

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
same for me, waiting for some news. They could still make a lot of money out of us if they allowed us to be more on the white label side of things......
Hope they will think about it.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@bambinou , i think i already explain you on some other thread, you can use API, and your users not need register, you can do it automatic for them, all is automate, download link ,user , pass, users will always see zenno brand name, but if you make good app, this is not important. I thinked like you before, and still this brand name is bad, but not so bad. For freelance is bad , and for some other stuff, but for selling your app and if this app is useful all can be fine. Second, you can use Zenno like SaaS .

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do not know is this allowed, but you can make some brand name with Zenn or similar to make a connection with the main brand, and users will think that is the same. If the user gets the app and this app help to solve the problem or make value, the brand name on top is not important. Second, on first look making bots in Zenno looks easy, but it is not, you need a lot of time to dive into it, there are snippets, a lot of rules, and it is not possible to someone go to zenno and reproduce your advanced app, for it needs months. and on another hand, you billing copy for 50, 100 and it is cheaper then user learn a months Zenno .

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I looked into the whole thing but even with the API, it still does not work.
As you install the app, Zenno shows up.
Depending on the case but for me, I am in a battle with a company that can easily pay a Zenno coder to replace me(they have the money), therefore if they find out what I use, they will easily replace me.

In fact, when you are a full-time coder, Zenno is not that difficult vs coding real scripts with databases, seeding, migrations and more. So as a coder, I totally understand that any other coder can download Zenno and create a powerful script within 1 to 2 months.
I give you an example of what can happen:

1)You create a bot and your customer really needs it.
2)You increase your cost because(well you have to live....).
3)Your customer finds out which software you use
4)Your customer finds the Zenno forum and market and ask if other people can create the same bot cheaper.
5)You lose your entire contract.

So as a Bot maker, I need protection. Right now, I cannot resell bots and can only use them for myself and have to buy white-label technologies from others to do what I want to do. It is sad really.

Also, the Bot UI is not strong enough. Real-time validation of username/password(example) fields is not there, real-time UI warnings(ie: Like bootstrap alerts). No Windows to show the customer that the bot is actually doing....as some customers are worried the bot hack their network...
I don't think the product is ready yet, too many issues as I mentioned above to make it viable for us to resell.
The Bot UI is way too static and in today's market, people like to see real-time notifications when things are rolling in(ajax, websocket type of fun and so on).

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, some of them will looking around, but 99% percent will use existing your app, customers not have time to learn they want solution for their problem. And again zenno learning is not easy, maybe you have some simple bots, what can make with several actions? In this case your bot can replace and with any other framework , selenium or other . I made some advanced templates, with video snippets , some contact form submitters with a milion checkings, and this bots and for advanced zenno users need time for a months, and it is not cheap replaced. It means, make valuable bots, and maybe one of 300 your customers will think about avoid your service and this is fine . But for sure not having option to remove brand name is unique in internet business history and i think not exist some similar model, where are users forced to pay for licence and advertise it .

Последнее редактирование:

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am targetting a totally different market. I work more on the social networking side of things.
No need for me to make extra complex templates as I have customers who need simple tasks(but very needed ones). So in this case, my tasks can be easily copied by someone else (another Zenno person).
I am actually using Zenno as a submitter to other technologies, I use it as a middle man but need to power everything myself as I cannot pass a BOT to my customers....it is not good. Soon I will have to lease a 30usd per month server to run zenno full time as I cannot keep my pc on all the time as I am doing now.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if you making simple bots, this price can not be big, and for 30$ or 50$ he get the bot from you right? if somebody want replace it he must buy licence and it is how much 100-200 $ and spend some time to learn. You not will have problem with 99% your users, they need result, solution, and nobody not want learn zenno to replace you for this low price . Maybe somebody want to learn Zenno , but not to aviod you, but not a lot people want it .

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, I am not just selling a bot, an entire marketing service with it. These guys are my own customers, I use the bot to link my services to certain things they use which makes the entire process a lot easier for them to use(I cannot detail here sorry). So if they find out where I buy my software from, they will be able to bypass my entire services by linking themselves to other competitors. It is complicated.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I am targetting a totally different market. I work more on the social networking side of things.
No need for me to make extra complex templates as I have customers who need simple tasks(but very needed ones). So in this case, my tasks can be easily copied by someone else (another Zenno person).
I am actually using Zenno as a submitter to other technologies, I use it as a middle man but need to power everything myself as I cannot pass a BOT to my customers....it is not good. Soon I will have to lease a 30usd per month server to run zenno full time as I cannot keep my pc on all the time as I am doing now.
Then for such tasks, I would develop an online dashboard and sell subscriptions.
In the dashboard make all your actions on one page.
Host all on your servers and nobody will ever know what are you using.
+ You will have all your bots in one place. No need to worry about customer shit.
+ You can advertise it as NO need server to run bots, lower costs etc.
In simple words Software as a Service.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, I thought about that and started to develop it but there is a big issue.

Number 1:
I am not sure you are legally able to ask for Social media username password account details without using them through an API owned by the social media company itself.

Number 2:
When your user sends his details to you back end, you need to encrypt at least the password. But then when the password is encrypted in mysql(ie: with Laravel), how do you decrypt it inside Zenno(with the .ENV Laravel key).
Remember, you can do the entire process unencrypted but this would go terribly against GPDR EU rules and could risk a massive fine doing so.

This is what stopped me from doing this, on the top of that, I cannot resell BOTs(To give this problematic to my own users and wash my hands) so I am kind of stuck with Zenno right now. I can only use it for tiny tasks on my own machine and have to use all sorts of complicated setups with my customers so they don't give me their social media account.......it is not fun at all.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)