ZennoBox discussion

lowridertj

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to say and to be honest here, the way in which its setup to be able to sell to our clients is horrible.

We as the creator for the project, have to tell our client go here sign up for registration on a site that shows the exact program usd to create your project (any idiot would just buy zenno and build it themselves) rather then to continue paying someone to build automation projects for them.

So this is only a mere way for zenno to line their pockets more based zenno's clients pushing their clients to you further.

So if i understand correctly..

Previous version we had to have our clients buy zenno to run templates we make for them. (line your pockets more and in the end we likely lose those clients for forcing them to buy zenno, to run the templates)
ie: zenno rakes in more cash and we lose client hand over fist.

Latest version allows for us to sell to our end client a program (tied to zenno) and we have to pay zenno for this on each sale (zenno pockets more from us again all the while promoting zenno to OUR end client) and that client will likely pick up zenno and start building their own products and we lose that client still..

Zenno customers get screwed before, and screwed now.. Great job. Ill continue to use other products i've purchased for distribution.. This model is horrible. Will only take time for everyone to open their eyes and see what this is actually doing and that they lose more in the long run, with very little short term gains.

And before someone thinks im making this post because im a moderator elsewhere, Im a user of Zenno latest version, and other competing products..

I use the competing products daily..

I will not even think of using Zenno for public sales till they lose the thought of taxing its current base further, and lining there pockets more, as well as pretty much screwing us over in forcing us to forward our end clients to zenno causing us to lose business.

Take it as a rant.. Take it as you like.. This is my honest opinion.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
As I have already said that's not all we wanted to make for standalone bots. This model is not bad as you say, it just doesn't fit your needs. You might be afraid of your customers learning about ZennoPoster and finally buying it and stop paying for the bot. So you need every sign about ZennoPoster be removed from your bot. It will be possible in the future. That's necessary not even for each bot seller. Current ZennoPoster intended to single sales of big projects to customers, who even knowing about ZennoPoster will buy your bots, instead of creating it by itself. By any reason.</pre>

dwel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So can we get a refund if we find this idea dumb? I upgraded because I was told we were going to be able to build exe's same as ubot. Now you guys say I will have to pay 10 bucks to run my bots on other pcs, just greedy. I don't need your proxy checking resources. I don't need your bot protection. I need some freedom to use what I create. System is pretty dumb from a customer standpoint, all these limits are out of control. If I want to use more then one or 2 pcs to run my bots I have to keep paying you guys. I have tons of pcs and vps's doing different tasks, it's pretty dumb having to activate this one and deactivate that, oh and also btw you have to wait X hours to activate a different one. Control, control, control.

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to agree with lowridertj, lokiys and dwel. Common ZP guys, let us make OUR bots and sell it to OUR clients without LOSING THEM right after!

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
As I said before, we have more plans for ZennoBox and will develop more features. This is the first release.

Current version of ZennoBox is designed for mass sale of large bots and ability to take orders for custom made bots.

Your request to remove sale's fee is equal for us to giving away Zennoposter Pro free of charge for everyone. If you want a lot of threads - you can buy PRO version. If you need more - buy another PRO version. There will never be ability to buy one PRO and create bots that can work in 100+ threads each on dozens of VPSs.

Please, do not say that this system is silly or uncomfortable. If you think so, you just want to use it for other purpose. Many of users don't need ZennoBox to sell bots, they want to use it on their own servers. You need to buy multiply copies of Zennoposter for this.

About Ubot.
Unlimited standalone bots was a compensation, not a feature, because it wasn't possible to use them multithreading. Ubot team advised to run them on several VPS or virtual machines. Presence of multithreading function in last version of Ubot doesn't mean that you will be able to use it. It was made mostly for marketing purpose. Users of last version of Ubot and Zennoposter (Standard or PRO) can see the difference.

It's hard to create bots for something bigger than filling registration forms in Ubot. It's not designed for this. Mainly because it has linear editor. This concept was never fundamentally changed.

Zennoposter was designed for multithreading since it's first version. Users of third version was already able to create large multithreaded bots. And now we have forth generation of program.

Our clients can create much more powerful bots and sell them for much more expensive prices.

And I don think that it's a good idea to compare bots that can be created in Ubot and Zennoposter.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah there is a good way to go yet with ZennoBox. I think there should be a way for people to be auto registered
after purchasing bots via PayPal and a option for fee's to be automatically taken out of the sellers PayPal account etc afterwards.

Pricing wise the $10 per bot is perfect if you sell large bots but it really discourages users from selling bots at $50 or less.

Personally I would like to sell a bot for $30 or whatever to let's say 100 users
but it is not right that a whopping 1/3 of the profits would go to Zennolab.

The only way I can see to get the best of both worlds is to implement some sort of cap system
e.g If bot price is between X and Y and ZLab there have been X amount from sales then no more bot fee's apply.

I don't know I'm only thinking off the top of my head here. :-)

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got to say on this one I see Nauru's point. Unless you are doing some really simple bots I can't see the average user deciding to buy then learn Zenno then do their own templates. I think the fact that Nauru has said this is a first step that it should be applauded on that basis. Thanks to the Zenno team for that. I would not be concerned with sending some business Zenno's way. My main concern would be having the customer have to go through to much steps in the purchase process. First he has to buy from me and then he has to register with another party and then download from another site (besides my own).

Can we register for potential customers instead? Still paying for each one?

I also agree with Nauru that it really isn't right to ask for unlimited bots. Once there are enough bots on alot of things they would lose sales and it is all built on the software that they built. I think paying a royalty is fine and fair (maybe a discount on volume sellers). Its just the signing up thing is really taxing on a customer that has already signed up to purchase the bots from us.

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I haven't tried it out but I think the following system would be good enough for everybody:
- client buys a software from me = your zenno bot
- I generate a user/pass for that client in the zenno user area and pay a certain amount of money for this.
- I give the user key to the client and he can use it on 1/2/3 pcs

The only reference to zennolabs would be that it checks in the background if it is a valid user key or not.

If you don't refer to zennolabs, it's better for us, so we will make more bots, we will get more sales, zennolabs will get more money.

lowridertj

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you bring up the multi threading as if thats the sole reason for either Ubot or Zenno. Its another feature. and speeds things up.

I can perfectly in v3 or v4 latest ublot multi thread (real multi threading, or the multi browsers as well) zenoo hasn't this capability

I also challenge anyone to code in zenno any bot start to finish, and I will code the same in Ubot. Guaranteed its much faster, user friendly, easy to use, and I can build it with the same functionality or more. Oh did I forget to mention I can compile it, skin it, band it anyway I like, custom UI areas, and sell it without limitation to my customers without ever having the need to send my customer to the core developers website and ultimately losing my client in the long term.

Zenno is saying they want to limit the number of threads we can run on our 1 installation that's fine. but that 1 installation if compiling to a sell-able product carry's those same limited number of threads. not that we should have to have clients purchase from you and line your pockets further. Get it through your money hungry head already.. If you wish to follow this model people can clearly see your in it just to bend over existing clients and restrict the hell out of our ability to pull in customers to you and get more sales for zenno. Do your own marketing stead of having us have to forward clients to you because we are selling a template and they need zenno (sure fine) but not in a compiled format. that's just HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

To date the videos I have seen are crap for zenno.. Horrible non English videos, or the accent is so heavy you can barely follow them. I suggest getting a voice over to redo the videos for English market. And the above.. DO as you will I sure as hell wont be upgrading again till you pull your head out of your ass and listen to your customer base. You tend to want to try and bash on other products that are actually jumping leaps beyond what your capable of doing. And actually listen to there customer base. Stop comparing yourself to other program company's, and make your stand out. If you cant do that, and cant listen to your customers. Well then I bid you good luck in this market..

Благодарностей
Баллы
Do your own marketing stead of having us have to forward clients to you because we are selling a template and they need zenno (sure fine) but not in a compiled format. that's just HORRIBLE BUSINESS.
Cool story bro. Your odesk page lists your hrly rate as $16.67, trololoo. On the basis of your own opinion, which is rate pricing, your a HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

As a suggestion, maybe try upselling fries with the bot orders so you can bump the average rate over $17.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you bring up the multi threading as if thats the sole reason for either Ubot or Zenno. Its another feature. and speeds things up.

I can perfectly in v3 or v4 latest ublot multi thread (real multi threading, or the multi browsers as well) zenoo hasn't this capability

I also challenge anyone to code in zenno any bot start to finish, and I will code the same in Ubot. Guaranteed its much faster, user friendly, easy to use, and I can build it with the same functionality or more. Oh did I forget to mention I can compile it, skin it, band it anyway I like, custom UI areas, and sell it without limitation to my customers without ever having the need to send my customer to the core developers website and ultimately losing my client in the long term.

Zenno is saying they want to limit the number of threads we can run on our 1 installation that's fine. but that 1 installation if compiling to a sell-able product carry's those same limited number of threads. not that we should have to have clients purchase from you and line your pockets further. Get it through your money hungry head already.. If you wish to follow this model people can clearly see your in it just to bend over existing clients and restrict the hell out of our ability to pull in customers to you and get more sales for zenno. Do your own marketing stead of having us have to forward clients to you because we are selling a template and they need zenno (sure fine) but not in a compiled format. that's just HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

To date the videos I have seen are crap for zenno.. Horrible non English videos, or the accent is so heavy you can barely follow them. I suggest getting a voice over to redo the videos for English market. And the above.. DO as you will I sure as hell wont be upgrading again till you pull your head out of your ass and listen to your customer base. You tend to want to try and bash on other products that are actually jumping leaps beyond what your capable of doing. And actually listen to there customer base. Stop comparing yourself to other program company's, and make your stand out. If you cant do that, and cant listen to your customers. Well then I bid you good luck in this market..
It is obvious that you are a God with Ubot. Because I am a client of both of them and there is no way in hell that I can build some of the templates that I have in Ubot. Ubot's linear flow is crazy hard to get around and let's face it, Zenno is better in its logic. Don't get me wrong, I do like Ubot also. Each tool has its purpose. Each one is a tool for different things.

lowridertj

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is obvious that you are a God with Ubot.
I have been known to be called that when it comes to solutions with Ubot.. Help many, build a lot of source codce, and bots for many clients with it.. can look up lowridertj on the forums there, if you dont know me there already by now.

there is no way in hell that I can build some of the templates that I have in Ubot
Challenge me then? I made the bold claim that I can build anything in there that Zenno is doing.. It just comes to a knowledge level of the program.

However I see the strong points of Zenoo otherwise I wouldn't have purchased it at one time or another, but I think it does have a ways to come in what should be able to do.. With the way they have it now, they know certainly that they can compile the templates into a exe, but refuse to allow you to do so claiming that you would be running to many simultaneous threads. (Bogus to me) we bought the software, and the thread count is still embedded to the compiled bot, so its still limited if you have a limited version. So whats the problem here other then having to pay zenno more money for compiled versions of your templates, and sending your clients to zenno still which btw you lose your client to zenno. That is the problem i have..

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Multithreading is not the only difference. ZennoPoster designed for easy creation of not only small but also large boats (multithreaded of course).
Ubot designed to create a small single-threaded bots. This difference is reflected in the architecture of all functions.
When a potential client begins to compare the programs, ubot seems easier. After all, most beginners try to do a small project, such as registration for wordpress.
Of course such projects seem easier to create in Ubot. But when there is a real problem when you want to create something more than primitive bot - with Ubot problems begin.
ZennoPoster easily cope with this.

Judging from your website selling bots (site), it is not easy to create multi-threaded bots in Ubot, even for you. Only 4 of the 18 announced bots on your site are multithreaded. If our user does a project right, it should be multi-threading supported without any further action.

Well, try to create these bots that have been done by one of our clients in ZennoPoster MP.

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3-a_LKtpU[/video]
[video]youtube.com/watch?v=C4t2gj7cFEc[/video]

What you will not be able to do on ubot - change browser headers, automatically recognize captcha (as with CapMosnter), also your bots won't have a good ProxyChecker.
In fact, it does not matter what you can do. Important development rate, as I said above - the speed of creation of something more than the primitive bots in ZennoPoster much easier and faster.

About selling bots. This function is new in ZennoPoster. We will remove branding and add bunch of other useful features that ubot doesn't have. At this point, you can register bot to any email and the user will not have to visit our site.
Note standalone bots can be created even by the owner of Lite version. You do not need to buy any Dev licenses for 700 USD (correct me if I'm wrong with price).

Once again, we will remove branding, if someone is afraid for their clients.

lowridertj

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cool story bro. Your odesk page lists your hrly rate as $16.67, trololoo. On the basis of your own opinion, which is rate pricing, your a HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

As a suggestion, maybe try upselling fries with the bot orders so you can bump the average rate over $17.
Do a bit more research there big guy. hourly rate shown is based only on hourly work. Most bots done I charge 1 time pricing on and not an hourly fee as most hourly workers tend to sit on their ass and not get the job done.

My impeccable history amongst Warrior forum clients, reviews on my site, reviews on my odesk profile, reviews on digital point, and my history online stand for itself.. Sad such people like yourself have to try and put someone down especially without doing your research..

Judging from your website selling bots (site), it is not easy to create multi-threaded bots in Ubot, even for you. Only 4 of the 18 announced bots on your site are multithreaded. If our user does a project right, it should be multi-threading supported without any further action.
Those are purely example bots, that I haven't even pushed to the public other than maybe 1 or 2 of them, most bots I create I create 1 on 1 for an individual, or company. Multi threading isn't that hard to implement into any of the bots I create, and have plenty of them available.. To offer multi threading in all the solutions on my site as a given the price point on them would be much higher and discourage users from purchasing as the target market for them, and those visiting for those particular bots are looking for special offers or lower pricing. Therefore they get the equal in product that offers exactly what they are looking for, and if they wish to have it customized to a higher level, or a resell-able product, with multi threading etc it can be done for them.

Not that I need to tell you anything regarding my business model as that is not the problem here. I'm doing quite well thank you. This thread is in regards to your product (Zenno), and what your offering your users (I myself am one of those clients/users and expressing my opinion on the added features, options available) If you don't like it I don't know what to tell you, I personally try to make my clients happy and/or atleast try to come to a happy medium or explain reasoning.. But poking at "YOUR" clients isn't the right thing to do. Putting their products, business, etc on blast as your own personal agenda can actually hurt you quite a bit if you haven't already learned that by your Warrior Forum thread that I read over the other day calling names at another Zenno user (whos part of a larger group of Zenno users).

About selling bots. This function is new in ZennoPoster. We will remove branding and add bunch of other useful features that ubot doesn't have. At this point, you can register bot to any email and the user will not have to visit our site.
Note standalone bots can be created even by the owner of Lite version. You do not need to buy any Dev licenses for 700 USD (correct me if I'm wrong with price).
Dev is around 695 that's correct, but compiling is available in all version of Ubot. Branding removal, Custom UI areas, and other things the lesser version do not have. Sole purpose of different levels of licenses is there is added benefits to the higher level licenses. You say that the standalone bots can be created by the owner of Lite version which is great. However the problem I have is paying royalty's on each and every sale is absurd. Why don't we just give you our templates and you sell them and give us a percentage, its almost as if we do all the marketing in the world to sell the bot (standalone) and you still earn profit from every sale we make of our own creation? Tell me in what world that sounds right to you after we already bought your product. Which ok fine. If that's the business model you want to use there are "Other" solutions that all people like myself and others to Compile our own exe bots, and sell them. Why would we want to do it with your system.. Doesn't make since. I deal with clients of mine that sell the created solutions I currently make for them to 10s or 1000s of users, and heavily affiliated programs. So that means 10s of 1000s of profits lost if created in Zenno? for a standalone bot? Wouldn't fit any marketers business plan. And surely wouldn't fit an end users pan if they plan to sell the solution we create for them.

You have to think about these things from a much bigger scale of things, as you said it is targeting those that are wanting to sell a great deal of bots. Awesome. But in your current model that doesn't work 1 bit as you can see from my above example. I would say stop trying to limit people so much. We bought your product, continue to purchase updates (I would if i wanted whats been updated but nothing appeals to me at the moment to do so), Just make the compiler local for your customers, make it a separate compiler they need to pay a 1 time fee for even, and call it a day. Stead of the recurring charges per sale of a compiled bot. It comes to a point at which how much money are you willing to try and suck out of your existing clients before they can see what its actually doing. Versus actually building it in an alternative program.

Now with the above said. And i have said this previously in my forum posts. I think Zenno is a powerful software. I think its great for what its built for. But I myself cant see spending the time to build things in it other then personal use in its current functionality, features, and options. Im not 100% against Zenno. If i was i wouldn't have purchased it. As a businessman online for over 16 years now, and building bots for close to 2 years now as a new end to what I do online, I use many automation tools. Some more then others, and some even daily.

The strong points here is:
  • Self compiler (limited thread wise per your license type of Zenno. So when it compiles, it compiles with the maximum number of threads possible for your version type of zenno) So if you want to offer higher number of threads to your clients then you need to upgrade your license type you have with Zenno first. Ditch the current system in place its horrible from a marketing and sales funnel standpoint. I would be glad to go over all that with you on skype if you like add: emw-dgn
  • Documentation (pdf, wiki, etc) of all features, how to, and usage
  • Videos: in "Clear" English format of at least the basic usage of Zenno
  • Example Templates for new Zenno users to learn by with associate videos

*With the above would im certain would guarantee sales, and a lot less questions in terms of learning

Mere suggestions.. I wouldn't want someone telling me how to run my business, or tell me what to do, and Im not trying to tell you what to do or how to run your business, but just giving you insight as to what i have heard from many others that ask me about Zenno, and feedback I have heard personally.

Well, try to create these bots that have been done by one of our clients in ZennoPoster MP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3-a_LKtpU
youtube.com/watch?v=C4t2gj7cFEc

So you mean a gmail account creator? How about a all in one google account creator, youtube, etc, with phone verification
http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9951-sell-automatic-phone-verification-all-in-one-google-accounts-creator-create-phone-verified-gmail-youtube-accounts-on-your-pc/

Yeah its been done. I've done it so have others in the forum.

Pinger - Yeah its been done to.. Obviously its incorporated in the above solution..

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Those are purely example bots, that I haven't even pushed to the public other than maybe 1 or 2 of them, most bots I create I create 1 on 1 for an individual, or company. Multi threading isn't that hard to implement into any of the bots I create, and have plenty of them available.. To offer multi threading in all the solutions on my site as a given the price point on them would be much higher and discourage users from purchasing as the target market for them, and those visiting for those particular bots are looking for special offers or lower pricing. Therefore they get the equal in product that offers exactly what they are looking for, and if they wish to have it customized to a higher level, or a resell-able product, with multi threading etc it can be done for them.
With current version of ZennoPoster you do not have be guru or super experienced user (like Ubot clients have to be) to create multithreded bots easily. Most new users of ZennoPoster can make those bots that are sold on your site (with multithreading support). And now they can sell them.
Prices on your site are quite large, even with our commission of $ 10, it's possible to reduce the price of that kind of bots to the half and still have a good profit.

Not that I need to tell you anything regarding my business model as that is not the problem here. I'm doing quite well thank you. This thread is in regards to your product (Zenno), and what your offering your users (I myself am one of those clients/users and expressing my opinion on the added features, options available) If you don't like it I don't know what to tell you, I personally try to make my clients happy and/or atleast try to come to a happy medium or explain reasoning.. But poking at "YOUR" clients isn't the right thing to do. Putting their products, business, etc on blast as your own personal agenda can actually hurt you quite a bit if you haven't already learned that by your Warrior Forum thread that I read over the other day calling names at another Zenno user (whos part of a larger group of Zenno users).
Do not try to speak for all of our customers, they are able to write, if they have something to say, they will.

However the problem I have is paying royalty's on each and every sale is absurd. Why don't we just give you our templates and you sell them and give us a percentage, its almost as if we do all the marketing in the world to sell the bot (standalone) and you still earn profit from every sale we make of our own creation? Tell me in what world that sounds right to you after we already bought your product. Which ok fine. If that's the business model you want to use there are "Other" solutions that all people like myself and others to Compile our own exe bots, and sell them. Why would we want to do it with your system.. Doesn't make since. I deal with clients of mine that sell the created solutions I currently make for them to 10s or 1000s of users, and heavily affiliated programs. So that means 10s of 1000s of profits lost if created in Zenno? for a standalone bot? Wouldn't fit any marketers business plan. And surely wouldn't fit an end users pan if they plan to sell the solution we create for them.

You have to think about these things from a much bigger scale of things, as you said it is targeting those that are wanting to sell a great deal of bots. Awesome. But in your current model that doesn't work 1 bit as you can see from my above example. I would say stop trying to limit people so much. We bought your product, continue to purchase updates (I would if i wanted whats been updated but nothing appeals to me at the moment to do so), Just make the compiler local for your customers, make it a separate compiler they need to pay a 1 time fee for even, and call it a day. Stead of the recurring charges per sale of a compiled bot. It comes to a point at which how much money are you willing to try and suck out of your existing clients before they can see what its actually doing. Versus actually building it in an alternative program.
lowridertj, did you sell at least 1 bot created with ZennoPoster? No.
There's no any reason to talk about 10 and 1,000 copies. Start with 1.

Our customers, who are selling ZennoBox bots ask us other questions. They are not interested in the these $10.

Now with the above said. And i have said this previously in my forum posts. I think Zenno is a powerful software. I think its great for what its built for. But I myself cant see spending the time to build things in it other then personal use in its current functionality, features, and options. Im not 100% against Zenno. If i was i wouldn't have purchased it. As a businessman online for over 16 years now, and building bots for close to 2 years now as a new end to what I do online, I use many automation tools. Some more then others, and some even daily.

The strong points here is:

Self compiler (limited thread wise per your license type of Zenno. So when it compiles, it compiles with the maximum number of threads possible for your version type of zenno) So if you want to offer higher number of threads to your clients then you need to upgrade your license type you have with Zenno first. Ditch the current system in place its horrible from a marketing and sales funnel standpoint. I would be glad to go over all that with you on skype if you like add: emw-dgn
Documentation (pdf, wiki, etc) of all features, how to, and usage
Videos: in "Clear" English format of at least the basic usage of Zenno
Example Templates for new Zenno users to learn by with associate videos
Bad business model?
We sell seconds, thirds and fifths copies ZennoPoster to current customers for years now.
And that would be a bad business model to say "You know what guys, you do not need those copies anymore. Anyone can compile tons of bots and run them on any PC." That would be a model that you offer.

Our model works.
Works for us.
In store.apple.com.
Even when you create a program in VisualStudio, your client can not use it until he pays for Microsoft Windows. And if you order a server with Windows, you still have to pay a monthly fee for it.
This model is used a lot. And it works great.
When we will finish our ZennoBox concept, all new clients of ZennoPoster will sell bots presented on your site for 5-10 bucks. And I understand your concerns about our model.

So you mean a gmail account creator? How about a all in one google account creator, youtube, etc, with phone verification
http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/inde...ts-on-your-pc/
No, i didn't mean the bot that can create accounts and verify them with third-party services.
I meant Ubot bot which can create accounts that doesn't require verification.
If you cannot make it, i bet no one from Ubot community can.
Yeah its been done. I've done it so have others in the forum.
Pinger - Yeah its been done to.. Obviously its incorporated in the above solution..
These are words. Words are not evidence.
Show us the work of these bots if you can.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And all I need its back command while debugging!

lowridertj

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
With current version of ZennoPoster you do not have be guru or super experienced user (like Ubot clients have to be) to create multithreded bots easily. Most new users of ZennoPoster can make those bots that are sold on your site (with multithreading support). And now they can sell them.
Prices on your site are quite large, even with our commission of $ 10, it's possible to reduce the price of that kind of bots to the half and still have a good profit.
yeah 27-47 is quite large for a bot i guess you need to get out from your shell more and look around at what bots are sold for..

Do not try to speak for all of our customers, they are able to write, if they have something to say, they will.
I spoke for myself and the thread in WF where you called another user of zenno a "Fat Troll"

lowridertj, did you sell at least 1 bot created with ZennoPoster? No.
There's no any reason to talk about 10 and 1,000 copies. Start with 1.
I wont sell in its current setup anything from zenno that I cant compile and sell to a client that he cant resell if he likes without being charged each time the compiled is sold. If you dont get it thats fine, but you haven't even taken the time to consider the possibility's, or reasons behind it and your personal agenda here is blinding you to what marketers want. Which is where the "BIG" money is.

Bad business model?
We sell seconds, thirds and fifths copies ZennoPoster to current customers for years now.
And that would be a bad business model to say "You know what guys, you do not need those copies anymore. Anyone can compile tons of bots and run them on any PC." That would be a model that you offer.

Our model works.
Works for us.
In store.apple.com.
Even when you create a program in VisualStudio, your client can not use it until he pays for Microsoft Windows. And if you order a server with Windows, you still have to pay a monthly fee for it.
This model is used a lot. And it works great.
When we will finish our ZennoBox concept, all new clients of ZennoPoster will sell bots presented on your site for 5-10 bucks. And I understand your concerns about our model.
You really want to compare yourself to Apple? Well another short fall in there history.. Reason why Visual Studio has a much larger development base, and much more people coding on their platform is because they dont have those limitations and requirements.

No, i didn't mean the bot that can create accounts and verify them with third-party services.
I meant Ubot bot which can create accounts that doesn't require verification.
If you cannot make it, i bet no one from Ubot community can.

These are words. Words are not evidence.
Show us the work of these bots if you can.
It can create accounts, but what your video from another member did not mention is that verification needs to be done or the account gets banned anyway. At least know what your talking about when your referancing a bot built first. In Ubot with the bot shown in video does so and makes sure its 100% verified PVA and the most valued type of account. Non verified account worth around 1-2.00 an account with gmail. Verified worth 2-3 times that and the reason is non verified accounts dont last.

My video of of exactly what your looking for http://www.screencast.com/t/19aXtoaN3dR
Shows both are very possible, and both are multi threaded as well.

I see this is going absolutely nowhere with you, and its a shame really.. If you wish to remain in the past, or dont want to be open minded to the future, or new options. I guess thats it then. Just say so.. I've made my point, and likely wont be responding again i have much better things to do..

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ahhh... took a lot of the problems out of it for me right there. So we can just pay the fee to you and download it for the customer? I am taking that literally - Customer does not have to come to registration site at all? We just buy each license? If so Good enough for me - once branding is removed then the only thing people will be able to complain about is the royalty fee (which is not that big or an issue to me)

I hope I am getting this right.

Once again, we will remove branding, if someone is afraid for their clients.[/QUOTE]

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dev is around 695 that's correct, but compiling is available in all version of Ubot. Branding removal, Custom UI areas, and other things the lesser version do not have. Sole purpose of different levels of licenses is there is added benefits to the higher level licenses. You say that the standalone bots can be created by the owner of Lite version which is great. However the problem I have is paying royalty's on each and every sale is absurd.
Well I get some of your points but I think you are coming from a Ubot model and insisting that everyone has to follow that path. I don't think ZP's model is all that unreasonable to be honest and its certainly not absurd. You are making a comparison to visual studio but there you program from the ground up. Trying to compare that to designing templates where you are still using their software to make the whole thing work is not a good example. I think removing the branding and not requiring the customer to come at all to any registration site (hope I understand that right) would be huge steps forward. I''m happy with that. People can debates the royalty price (perhaps it could be different depending on size) but really demanding to not have to pay a dime more for a program that cost under $300 so that you can make unlimited profit on distributing it is kind of absurd.

And I am not sucking up to the company or Nuaru. I was one of the chief ones who complained in that thread you referenced (but enough of that,. Its in the past and we should move forward) I just don't think demanding to not pay a dime more in royalties for the distribution of their software because we design a template in it is fair. the template does not run by itself. It runs inside their software.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another pointless debate is going on here...

I can understand TJ's point of view, but I also can understand nuaru on this one. Dont get me wrong, im not picking any sides here, i just wanna say that both of you have your point, but in order to make this good for all of us (clients and zenno team), you will have to meet somewhere in the middle.
What i mean is that nuaru should lower the fee a bit, you need to understand that what this bot compiling will end-up like is not selling some big bots, but mostly some small and cheap crap. I know that a lot of people offer some bots (usually made by ubot) as a reward for being their regular customer, making some biger purchase from them, ordering some service... So paying 10$ for that is not something they would like to see.

On the other side TJ, you will also have to accept their way and deal with it, as we all are. Lucky for you that you can still make things in ubot when you need some compiling...

All this compiling doesnt mean nothing to me persoanly, it is just one more thing i can do with it. I have completly different ideas, and for my work it is even better to get more zenno buyers. We all know that most internet marketing people dont have time to build their own templates, even if they own zenno it doesnt mean that i will loose my customers.

At the end of the day we all know that there are many different tools out there, and we, the customers are deciding on what tool are we going to spend our money on. Take it or leave it! ...and this doesnt mean that zenno team can rest now ;-) You still have a lot to improve.

lowridertj

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I honestly wasn't trying to split hairs in this thread regarding the way compiling is being brought to the table for Zenno users.

I'm happy to see something "anything at this point" is being done in the way of compiling.

I'm not going to harp on things anymore about it. I wasn't saying that nothing should be be paid for compiling, had even stated a 1 off compiler maybe would have been a great solution where there was a 1 time fee maybe.

On the larger scale of things and this is my main point. If I was to create a template in Zenno. And I sell it as a compiled bot to 1000s of individuals at the present moment and with the system how its setup I would have to manually pay for those 1000s of of compiled sources through the system and manually distribute them. This is a major time consuming process, and needs to be thought about carefully. I can't see this being a good solution for large scale operations or distribution at the present moment when I build bots for reselling them, for clients who sell to the masses, as well as for personal solutions and personal client bots. The management aspect to get the compiled solution and get it to the end user when talking in the masses is the bigger picture.

That's the strong issue i'm trying to get across here.

Maybe make a self compiler, that is hooked into the Zenno platform with Compiling Credits for every credit = 1 compile. Price that as needed. You could load up your credits, and be able to do your distribution as needed much faster, and maybe an API to work with for including the email to the compiled bots as needed by the licensing.

Speaking out loud here case some of the above ran together, but im sure you get the gist of it.

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe make a self compiler, that is hooked into the Zenno platform with Compiling Credits for every credit = 1 compile. Price that as needed. You could load up your credits, and be able to do your distribution as needed much faster, and maybe an API to work with for including the email to the compiled bots as needed by the licensing.

Thats a good idea and from what i see doable. As I recall you have to load the registration server with a payment anyway and then use it to upgrade. IF the price was right then you would load up your account in which case a ZP template itself could go in and do the ordering etc. I think you have made your case with the price though. I think it should work based on size or complexity. If you have a simple twitter app that does a signup (just an example) you can't pay out $10 on that. SIze is probably the easiest factor. Sells more at a cheaper price and makes everyone more money.

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If we are talking about about licensing... might aswell give my opinion....

I'm not a fan of the credit idea as described in the previous post...

The thing is that the chosen business model of zenno allows beginners to buy the software for a small payment, but wanting to sell/compile bots causes issues because of the inherited "specific amount of threads and pc's" business model...Next to all of this Zenno is opening themselves up for law suites from bigger organisations because the download actually happens from the zenno platform and you can't really control the contents (unless you want more angry customers)...

If zenno really wants to make money out of this and want to help their customers they will need to add a new subscription model....

something like a reseller branding model that allows to replace the zennobrand with your own and allows redistribution of a limited platform

Just ask yourself this, when will someone switch from zenno to ubot? when they have to buy 2 pro editions? 3? 4 ? and you'll find a reasonable price.... clinging on to a ridget business model results in losing high end customers in this case....

But that's just my opinion... since we are talking about the subject...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)