Zenno Snippets Collection list

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After i've been lurking on the russian part of the forum i found a golden nugget that i think it's worth sharing. I strongly recommend you guys to use chrome with translate to explore that part of the forum. Especially the contest thread, you will find some wild template from wich you can learn from. Here's a link to a big collection of snippets that i found very useful along the way. Leave a thanks and a comment to keep it on top of the thread for other to see it.

thanks

P.S. The list is not mine, i found it and thought it's a good share

Последнее редактирование:

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would pay to have some of the threads in the Russian forum translated to English by a human who has decent knowledge of both languages (EN and RU). Google Translate works too, but it doesn't do a great job.

Good find, awzse00

• Спасибо
Реакции: bhtvdmeer

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would pay to have some of the threads in the Russian forum translated to English by a human who has decent knowledge of both languages (EN and RU). Google Translate works too, but it doesn't do a great job.

Good find, awzse00
i was saying the same thing in the improvement section, i'm even willing to pay extra for some good snippets and plugins.
I experienced it with captcha, i paid a guy over 100$ to implement captcha service when zenno couldn't find it. It really bothers me that because of some snippets i have to pay a developer 3-4-500$ for a full template, because they don't offer help for any snippets or implementation of services. These money can go to zenno, if all the pro users ( i own 4 pro licenses ) would pay a little extra for some good and usefull snippets ( for example i would pay for a good UA list to be updated, or even a subscription based thing, like the updates, and they could add a lot of usefull things that all the zenno community would benefit from. I feel like all the good things, like browser things with the ua, screen rez and randomization things could be added.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Totally agree with you. I own 3 licenses, as well. If we would pay $10-$20/ license on a monthly basis only for this type of extras (Easy implementation of libraries, snippets, plugins, well-described methods and tricks from those interesting threads in the Russian competion of acrticles etc), Zennolab would cash in $70-$140 only from the two of us. In the long run it would be more money coming from this extra than from the updates subscription...I currently pay $110 for updates but that's once in each 6 months, it's not monthly. Zennolab would get these extra-money monthly

And I would bet there are hundreds of users (non-Russian speaking users) who would be willing to pay such a fee for each of their license.

Adding VladZen hoping these ideas would be passed to the Zennolab administration. Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

Hartwell

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
More snippets https://github.com/AZANIR/mySnippetsZenno (not mine)
To be honest, I prefer to name and describe snippets exclusively in English.
At least this does not cause problems with encoding and file system paths.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Totally agree with you. I own 3 licenses, as well. If we would pay $10-$20/ license on a monthly basis only for this type of extras (Easy implementation of libraries, snippets, plugins, well-described methods and tricks from those interesting threads in the Russian competion of acrticles etc), Zennolab would cash in $70-$140 only from the two of us. In the long run it would be more money coming from this extra than from the updates subscription...I currently pay $110 for updates but that's once in each 6 months, it's not monthly. Zennolab would get these extra-money monthly

And I would bet there are hundreds of users (non-Russian speaking users) who would be willing to pay such a fee for each of their license.

Adding VladZen hoping these ideas would be passed to the Zennolab administration. Thanks
My point exactly, why would i pay a guy to make me the whole template when i can support and help the zenno developers, and they can put a much lower fee like 50$/month for all the snippets, dont mind paying that at all, even 100$. Last time i paid 100$ just to get the captcha solver integrated.

More snippets https://github.com/AZANIR/mySnippetsZenno (not mine)
To be honest, I prefer to name and describe snippets exclusively in English.
At least this does not cause problems with encoding and file system paths.
thanks a lot for adding extras to the thread. much appreciated.

• Спасибо
Реакции: kveldulv

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)