Zenno Process Just Stop... No error, no next steps, just stop

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! How are you?
I had some weird issues tonight with ZP.
My template just ran without any error for about 3 hours.
Starting from a certain time, I noticed that some instances just stopped to work... I dont know why.
ZP didnt stop all instances just certain instances... I left it work all the night and today I detected 59 of my 60 intances stop at the same point without error warning.
The weird thing is that Zenno completed about 300 tasks before it happens. I tested the template and all worked fine (in fact I got 300 tasks successfully completed). I checked the branch ids of the last and next 3 steps where it was stopped and there is no log about them. I just dont know what happened.

Im running it with Win 7, 16gb of ram, 30mb Internet.. and 60 instances.
Now, I closed them, reopened it with 60 threads and its working fine, but I need to know if someone had the same problem because I need to set ZP to works alone without me closing and opening it again.

Wait for your comments.
Thanks
Damian

satyr85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It happen sometimes to me. I will tell you how i handle any errors with zenno. So i create task (with few templates) that i want to run several times in a loop.
- first template from task lanuch x.ahk file.
- than some templates to do what i need
- one before last template lanuch y.au (autoit script) which kills x.ahk file
- last template reload all task using bat file in scripts folder

And the trick is.. x.ahk file is sleeping for lets say 30 minutes (usually my task is done in 15 minutes so if after 30 minuts file y.au didnt killed x.ahk something must go wrong). After 30 minutes of sleep if x.ahk file is not killed it "wake up" after 30 minutes of waiting, minimalize all windows, click 1.au file (after lanuch 1.au kills zennoposter.exe, instance.exe etc), than it waits for 30 seconds, clicks zennoposter shortcut on my desktop, wait 15 seconds, maxmize zennoposter window, lanuch (by clicking) as many instances as i need, wait 30 -60 seconds (time to load all instances),than minimalize all windows and click shortcut on desktop to task.bat file located in "zennoposter\progs\scripts" folder. In effect zennoposter is shut down and start again and your task is reloaded :-)

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It happen sometimes to me. I will tell you how i handle any errors with zenno. So i create task (with few templates) that i want to run several times in a loop.
- first template from task lanuch x.ahk file.
- than some templates to do what i need
- one before last template lanuch y.au (autoit script) which kills x.ahk file
- last template reload all task using bat file in scripts folder

And the trick is.. x.ahk file is sleeping for lets say 30 minutes (usually my task is done in 15 minutes so if after 30 minuts file y.au didnt killed x.ahk something must go wrong). After 30 minutes of sleep if x.ahk file is not killed it "wake up" after 30 minutes of waiting, minimalize all windows, click 1.au file (after lanuch 1.au kills zennoposter.exe, instance.exe etc), than it waits for 30 seconds, clicks zennoposter shortcut on my desktop, wait 15 seconds, maxmize zennoposter window, lanuch (by clicking) as many instances as i need, wait 30 -60 seconds (time to load all instances),than minimalize all windows and click shortcut on desktop to task.bat file located in "zennoposter\progs\scripts" folder. In effect zennoposter is shut down and start again and your task is reloaded :-)
good tip!!! Thanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)