Zenno discount

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi i now price zenno is very good for this class tools i start demo and i'm very satisfaction, but i have now 54$ and i clicking many many links on PPD for this. I have questions, is something chance to not long future to dicount from 87$ to 67$?

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
and i don't need version 5 , version 4 is satisfaction me for start learn :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok i understand, i only longer check for this tool, price now is realy good but i must try :-)
I have one questions more . Now mayby 13-16 day i use demo, is possible use this demo one month mayby maximum 1,5 month longer? I need autor tools aproved, if possible?

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok i understand, i only longer check for this tool, price now is realy good but i must try :-)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can try the demo later on on virtual machine or setup to another PC. No other way to extend demo

• Спасибо
Реакции: Muka

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people i have questions
When i buy ZP4 or ZP5 i have this tool for ever i pay only when i update for new version ZP6? Sorry for easy question but i start learn english and i must been sure this, when i good learn using Zenno and after sell my job i'm sure i dont have problem for money but now live is brutal for me :-)

Another questions . This moment i use demo is possible asked you about this tools on this forum ?
I have problem to steps "receive email" to variable ? Please sent me something links to blog to steps foto this or you tube video(i find one receive mail to ZP4 on you tube but i have something error ) i search another .

ps. Sorry for my english but i have almost 17 years and my head is crazy now :D , i need to much and so fast and about ZP4 i have almost crazy is for me difficult tools but i love this and i test test testing and testing.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
When i buy ZP4 or ZP5 i have this tool for ever i pay only when i update for new version ZP6? Sorry for easy question but i start learn english and i must been sure this, when i good learn using Zenno and after sell my job i'm sure i dont have problem for money but now live is brutal for me
After purchase you will get 6 months of free updates. You will be able to use any of builds that will be released within next 6 months as long as you want without paying additional fees.
If you want to have access to last version of the program and first six months period is over, you can buy additional 6 months of updates:
Check this table http://zennolab.com/en/buy-it-now/version-comparison/

Another questions . This moment i use demo is possible asked you about this tools on this forum ?
I have problem to steps "receive email" to variable ? Please sent me something links to blog to steps foto this or you tube video(i find one receive mail to ZP4 on you tube but i have something error ) i search another .
You can check this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85z7zYCpQTQ

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes i understand now.
Yes thank i understand now receive emial :-)
Now i see this beautyfull short sound "finish successly " i love this sound :-) before i see many many sound off error,very flustrating :D

Sava Bogdan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I use your software since january on a standard version. I have this soft with another friend and i wanna by a version for myself. Can you tell me if there are easter discount this year? thanx a lot.
P.S. do you know if i can buy your soft from an affiliate from UE? i live in Romania and i do not wanna pay VAT taxes.
Have a nice day

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hello!

You cannot buy software without paying VAT via payment gateway.
But you can use Webmoney instead of PayPro :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)