Zenno browser gets tracked

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I want to rise this problem and fix it once and for all. Let's go VladZen We will do deep research there and I'm ready to invest time to find what is wrong there.
Basically, let's take facebook registration. As many times there were told You need cookies and such, but this is totally not the case. As I pretty much spend all day today doing research and basically it all works in standalone firefox beautifully. With EMPTY browser and with the same proxy I have used in project maker.
Also can cut out any emulation problems also because I do it all by hand. So how do we continue with this issue. ?
It is clearly ZennoBrowser that leaks some zenno related information that standalone browser does not.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ruthless

martianus

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I came here to post exactly this as I was trying to create facebook accounts 10 minutes ago.
I tried with different proxies, even without proxies, I tried with keyboard emulation and also manually.
I tried first in zenno and didn't work, then I tried in my browser and it worked, then I tried in zenno again and didn't work. So I can say 100% sure it's a problem of zenno browser. I tried also changing user agent in zenno and also didn't work.

It's for sure not a problem of humanization as I tried to make it all manually in project maker.

martianus

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is what I get from creating an account MANUALLY inside zenno project maker

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I want to rise this problem and fix it once and for all. Let's go VladZen We will do deep research there and I'm ready to invest time to find what is wrong there.
Basically, let's take facebook registration. As many times there were told You need cookies and such, but this is totally not the case. As I pretty much spend all day today doing research and basically it all works in standalone firefox beautifully. With EMPTY browser and with the same proxy I have used in project maker.
Also can cut out any emulation problems also because I do it all by hand. So how do we continue with this issue. ?
It is clearly ZennoBrowser that leaks some zenno related information that standalone browser does not.
We need to investigate this. At a rough guess, I can tell that FIreFox is used rarely in zenno bots now for Facebook and Chrome a lot, so clean Chrome is more suspicious for them.

I came here to post exactly this as I was trying to create facebook accounts 10 minutes ago.
I tried with different proxies, even without proxies, I tried with keyboard emulation and also manually.
I tried first in zenno and didn't work, then I tried in my browser and it worked, then I tried in zenno again and didn't work. So I can say 100% sure it's a problem of zenno browser. I tried also changing user agent in zenno and also didn't work.

It's for sure not a problem of humanization as I tried to make it all manually in project maker.
please don't compare real browser with zenno. In your browser you have real user profile and history and not spam a lot from it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: sirubia

martianus

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
We need to investigate this. At a rough guess, I can tell that FIreFox is used rarely in zenno bots now for Facebook and Chrome a lot, so clean Chrome is more suspicious for them.

please don't compare real browser with zenno. In your browser you have real user profile and history and not spam a lot from it.
I only did the real browser to exclude it was a proxy problem or anything outside of Zenno..
Anyway I just tried Firefox45 and still same problem

Then the problem might just be in the cookies and profile

To test: do I have any way to take my real browser cookies and import into zenno?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

I have tested with Firefox with Chrome no difference. I went around everything.
Although It is not like a 100% ban, I was able to register some accounts along the way. But as we know those big services do not ban you if You have one red flag. So All I can say there are some red flags in zenno that make Facebook ban accounts at a much higher rate.
I got the same error as martianus as well as some random such error "Error register - There was an error with your registration. Please try registering again." on the Facebook reg page. This does not compare with the real browser does not make any sense, as with what then to compare? Just clean all cache all cookies from a real browser and it must work the same as in zenno, but it does not. About proxies also, I actually have proxies that nobody else uses, those are private mobile network proxies with private modems, so those are not even for sale. Proxy question is also out of question.
Please let me know if You need any information.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
My investigations came up with this.
FB_contactpoint_invalid.png
Why email is treated as invalid contact point, I don't have a clue.

deskuznetsov

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

martianus

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
This means that FB does not want to see you on their site. And it does not allow to register, most often the problem is in the proxy with such an error. Then all the browser fingerprints, but the main and most common reason for the error is the proxy.
I can guarantee it is not the proxy causing the issue in this case

deskuznetsov

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

martianus

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
In a regular browser, clean, on a Mac OS, this is a common problem and precisely because of the proxy.
I tried with proxy, without proxy and with same proxy (as reg browser where it's working) and it doesn't work.

If the problem is clean cookies, how about we "dirty" the zenno browser by visitng some random websites like Google, CNN, Yahoo, Instagram and THEN without clearing cookies try to create FB account? I tried it but it also didn't work, why?

martianus

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have tested with Firefox with Chrome no difference. I went around everything.
Although It is not like a 100% ban, I was able to register some accounts along the way. But as we know those big services do not ban you if You have one red flag. So All I can say there are some red flags in zenno that make Facebook ban accounts at a much higher rate.
I got the same error as martianus as well as some random such error "Error register - There was an error with your registration. Please try registering again." on the Facebook reg page. This does not compare with the real browser does not make any sense, as with what then to compare? Just clean all cache all cookies from a real browser and it must work the same as in zenno, but it does not. About proxies also, I actually have proxies that nobody else uses, those are private mobile network proxies with private modems, so those are not even for sale. Proxy question is also out of question.
Please let me know if You need any information.
Have you only tested in Project Maker or in Poster too?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Previously created account, logged in with same proxy same profile.
All I did was tried some emulations and bam:

Basically, no actions were taken, and the account gets banned just because it was logged in.

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
VladZen how it goes with this issue? Is it confirmed and fixed or what is going on. Any updates would be welcomed.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
VladZen how it goes with this issue? Is it confirmed and fixed or what is going on. Any updates would be welcomed.
Developers are investigating this issue on Facebook. They are going to make some improvements in next versions of ZennoPoster.

I managed to register FB accounts with enabled Full Mouse Emulation mode in project settings and clean IP address.
Facebook.com.png

For now, I can give the following recommendations for successful registration in Facebook:
1. Enable FullMouseEmulation mode on project level in ZennoPoster.
FullMouseEmulation.png
2. Use real email address (not fake or temp)
3. Use fresh clean IP-address.
I would recommend the following proxy service - https://bit.ly/3j3K9Ok , it even offers special plan for Facebook.
4. Don't expect mass registration.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Developers are investigating this issue on Facebook. They are going to make some improvements in next versions of ZennoPoster.

I managed to register FB accounts with enabled Full Mouse Emulation mode in project settings and clean IP address.
Посмотреть вложение 74096

For now, I can give the following recommendations for successful registration in Facebook:
1. Enable FullMouseEmulation mode on project level in ZennoPoster.
Посмотреть вложение 74097
2. Use real email address (not fake or temp)
3. Use fresh clean IP-address.
I would recommend the following proxy service - https://bit.ly/3j3K9Ok , it even offers special plan for Facebook.
4. Don't expect mass registration.
I was able to register some accounts as well, but they acted very weirdly afterward. Just like there. Same proxy, the same profile used and bam just ban and that's it. nothing suspicious was done in account

1. What full mouse emulation does in terms of when I register an account manually in Project maker?
2. I use Gmail addresses
3. Like told before I have access to IPs what is never used in mobile networks directly from GSM modems, not a service. Private GSM modems so the best what's possible from proxies.
4. Care to explain what this means? Sounds like an exact problem. Facebook can track the zenno browser and this makes problems in the first place. BTW what do you mean by mass registration? If that's 100 threaded bots then sure I'm not after that. But constantly one threaded bot that registers account after account should work.

Basically, all I want to get is the same success rate as I can get in any of my PC browsers doing manually. That's it.

Thanks

• Спасибо

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I was able to register some accounts as well, but they acted very weirdly afterward. Just like there. Same proxy, the same profile used and bam just ban and that's it. nothing suspicious was done in account

1. What full mouse emulation does in terms of when I register an account manually in Project maker?
2. I use Gmail addresses
3. Like told before I have access to IPs what is never used in mobile networks directly from GSM modems, not a service. Private GSM modems so the best what's possible from proxies.
4. Care to explain what this means? Sounds like an exact problem. Facebook can track the zenno browser and this makes problems in the first place. BTW what do you mean by mass registration? If that's 100 threaded bots then sure I'm not after that. But constantly one threaded bot that registers account after account should work.

Basically, all I want to get is the same success rate as I can get in any of my PC browsers doing manually. That's it.

Thanks
Full mouse emulation allows to by pass antibot scripts on websites. Not only emulate some random mouse moves. So, I highly recommend to use it. By my tests, I could not register accounts even manually in PM, then enabled FME and was able to register accounts.
If you use mobile proxies, you probably should emulate mobile browser in zenno.
When I say don't expect mass registration, I mean it's possible to register just few accounts from 1 IP.

ruthless

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

2. I use Gmail addresses

Thanks
Faced the same problem. Over the past couple of days, I wrote several types of registrars: registration in a desktop web browser / registration in a mobile browser from a mobile profile / registration on post-get requests (I tried requests for the first time, but I seem to have done everything right when sending data, I'm almost sure). In all three methods, after filling out all the forms and clicking on the button, I get the checkpoint "your account is disabled". I also tried with full mouse emulation, it did not help. Proxies use my personal SIM cards, I'm sure there shouldn't be any problems with them. It remains to use the emulation of the api application, I don't see any more outputs.

upd. Oh yeah, I forgot to clarify. In one way, when I was working in a mobile browser, I preliminarily "worked up cookies" by looking at many different requests from Google. That is, the profile was originally with a history. But this did not solve the problem.

Sorry for my English, I used google translator
2021-03-24_23-15-43.png

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Faced the same problem. Over the past couple of days, I wrote several types of registrars: registration in a desktop web browser / registration in a mobile browser from a mobile profile / registration on post-get requests (I tried requests for the first time, but I seem to have done everything right when sending data, I'm almost sure). In all three methods, after filling out all the forms and clicking on the button, I get the checkpoint "your account is disabled". I also tried with full mouse emulation, it did not help. Proxies use my personal SIM cards, I'm sure there shouldn't be any problems with them. It remains to use the emulation of the api application, I don't see any more outputs.

upd. Oh yeah, I forgot to clarify. In one way, when I was working in a mobile browser, I preliminarily "worked up cookies" by looking at many different requests from Google. That is, the profile was originally with a history. But this did not solve the problem.

Sorry for my English, I used google translatorПосмотреть вложение 74526
Not sure what proxies did you use... country, location
I don't believe mobile proxies are good.

ruthless

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure what proxies did you use... country, location
I don't believe mobile proxies are good.
I have been working with Facebook and Instagram for several years, during my work I used private proxy addresses that are issued in one hand, IPv4, IPv6 (this is a suicide lol), both raised my networks and purchased ones, mind you, full private, not shared. The result is worse than with mobile proxies, the fact is that ordinary users use mobile pools, even if the address is marked in the spam list, you can work on it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)