ZenBLOG - automatic blogs creator/poster many platforms

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZenBLOG - application + 220 zennoposter templates (1 template = $0,5)

ZenBLOG is module which allows creating free blogs on known blogging portals such as wordpress.com, blogspot.com and many more. We just added universal template for WordPress MultiSite platform (few hundred blogs), media wiki creator from our application and pligg creator and next will be free hosts and more blog templates.

watch video with zenBLOG application works:
[video=youtube_share;FxqPMWuLsWo]http://youtu.be/FxqPMWuLsWo[/video]

ZENBlog including all sripts, application helping manage projects and one month subscription costs only 109$ - limited time offer.
After You buy ZENBlog You can get next month subscription for updates for $12, 3 months subscription for only 29$ or 6 months - $49.

Configuration is very simple, all you have to do is prepare project files following few easy instruction steps – projects will appear on blogging platforms after running them.

ZenBLOG is text-based application which gives advantage of exporting data between platforms. Instead of wasting many hours on creating blogs you can run the application and save time for other activities while ZenBLOG automatically manages and creates blogs and posts for you.

You can run ZenBLOG with all Zennoposter program versions(yes! even Lite with only one thread!) – creating blog takes no more than 4 minutes(including captcha and e-mail activation). Running many threads(PRO version of Zennoposter) helps creating multiple blogs on different platforms.
Some of supported blogging platforms:
-blog.opera.com
-blog.com
-blog.co.uk
-blogger.com
-bloghi.com
-bravenet.com
-experienceproject.com
-flixya.com
-insanejournal.com
-jigsy.com
-jimdo.com
-multiply.com
-onsugar.com
-posterous.com
-soup.io
-tumblr.com
-webnode.com
-webs.com
-dinstudio.com
-wordpress.com
-and many more...

we added too many web 2.0 templates (profiles creators)

we added too adder for:

wordpress multi site/multi user
oxwall
phpfox
phparcade
jcow
php melody
clipbucket
pligg
elgg
dolphin
dzoic
phpfusion
media wiki
joomla
drupal

and still works for more...

You can buy ZENBLOG at http://zptemplates.com
admin [@] zptemplates.com

after buy download only first link with application - second link will be works for You after email notification (few hours because we must add Your email to licence).
buy zennoposter with ref code: sebau then we install and help You with zenBLOG by team viewer.

• Спасибо
Реакции: atuk, nuaru и kickboxer

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has anyone done a review or bought this yet, if it is going to be kept updated I have no problem shelling out $89 for it.

Would feel better if someone reviewed it or even just gave there experience using it.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Project ZenBLOG started one year ago. We've some clients from my country :-) Now we start sell for international clients.
Some blogs platform are very often changed - we must modify templates and If You want received always the newest version You need buy subscription. Of course without subscriptions zenBLOG will works too but with lower success rate.

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Fair enough I see the price includes 1 months subscription for the updates, what is the price after 1 month?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
price for subscription is in first post:
+1month subscription for updates - $12
+3months subscription for updates- $29
+6months subscription for updates - $49

price for subscription is fixed but price for zenblog is limited time offer. Price $89 is very low because there is many templates.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, I gotta I say this is first useful template someone selling here other then zenomer the rest is child play we all can make in 3h or so, anyway I'll give it a go and I'll leave review after few days! I'm looking forward to more powerful template selling here because I will certainly buy them!

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just sent payment via paypal I will give a very detailed review once I get the instructions and templates.

upl8t

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Purchased earlier today. Account setup and download was perfect. Waiting for licenses to kick in. I received an email keeping me updated so it all looks good. I'll leave a more detailed review when I've had a chance to run everything over the next couple of days.

FYI......there's a ton of templates!

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I bought it yesterday, from the moment I bought it support was implacable, after activation I start using all the function inside, I'm mainly interested into web 2.0 because they maintain the bots, but other bots are quite useful as well. Making link wheels with web 2.0 its very easy, I mainly bought the bot since I have bunch of client I can sell the service, over the top I don't need to make them or maintain them, its just perfect. I few confusions with bot and I think they should make some video walkthrough + better readme files for English users, other then that top notch bots, definetally recommended!

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
version 2.25 is ready to download - zptemplates.com. We added some new platforms ;-)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
New version ZenBLOG 2.26 is available on http://zptemplates.com

ver 2.26 added:
- ucoz.com,
- kazeo.com
- blogtrue.com

ver 2.25 added:
- goodluckwith.us,
- jambase.com,
- publr.com,

SeoSexanSun

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
We must use "spin text", or can we provide articles contains in text fileS?

arkant1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 SeoSexanSun : I will definitively buy it if we can provide articles in text files.
Can you guy tell us if this possible ? If not, can you add it in the next version ?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now it looks like this:
Creators:
in welcome post after create blog our application required spintax for better quality, because welcome text will be send for some blogs :-) Of course You can write {text welcome article}, then to all blogs will be send "text welcome article".

Posters:
articles are from 1 file with format:
title;text article;keywords
You can use spin {} - after use article is remove.
The best way is:
set one article with spintax title, text and tags and clone 30 times (is function for this in zenblog)

we can add import articles from file to zenblog application. In october we want modify our application. In Yours text files are only text content or title and tags too?

SeoSexanSun

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Only text for me :-)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
version 2.29 is available on zptemplates.com
All blogs templates is around 50 now.

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have never bought a template before. Is this template fully editable. Can I correct it and add to it without a subscription fee?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
templates are not editable for users. ZenBLOG support repair templates if stop works. Subscription are only for updates. Without subscription You can run zenblog templates it is not a problem.

SeoSexanSun

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
And Yes, Zenblog is amazing ! just 89$ it's a gift

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am new to templates but I can tell there is not that much business selling them and even less in this case since people buy ZP to get away from subscription fees. If I could add to the template and modify it to my needs then it would be worth it but if its all locked up it defeats the whole reason for me buying ZP.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And Yes, Zenblog is amazing ! just 89$ it's a gift
thank You for Your opinion.

@Mike I'm sorry but it's not open source, it was a lot of hours for 3 people. What do you need to change in the templates? Zenblog work at the end of your subscription. Did you know that many of these platforms is often changing and we need to fix them? I am sure that after Your modifications did not have time to repair would you keep these platforms :-)

soultaken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wheel, they use custom mail function, no open templates, can use template in only one account. I will not reniew.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can set in config file captcha recognition service. If You need more blogs for one project You can add clone project by application and there change email. We use email function embedded in Zennoposter.
platforms:
angelfire
blinkwebcom
blogbaker
blogca
blogcom
blogcouk
blogdivecom
blogger
bloghi
blogspot_es
blogsrediffcom
blogtruecom
blog_opera
bravenetcom
bugs3
dinstudio
ewebsite
experience
fc2com
flixyacom
fotopagescom
gathercom
goodluckwith
insanejournal
jambasecom
jigsy
jimdo
juxcom
kazeocom
livejournal
madvillecom
manifo
multiply
mylivepage
mywapblogcom
onsugar
over-blog
penio
posterous
publrcom
soup
squidoo
thoughts
tumblr
ucoz
vilago21com
webnode
webs
webspawner
wikidot
wordpress
xanga
zoomshare

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

kuetwo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need help to set it up

Hi guys,

I am struggling to get this to work and set up.

Please assist me.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
assist was granted by skype without team viewer session :-)

kuetwo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

arkant1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now it looks like this:
Creators:
in welcome post after create blog our application required spintax for better quality, because welcome text will be send for some blogs :-) Of course You can write {text welcome article}, then to all blogs will be send "text welcome article".

Posters:
The best way is:
set one article with spintax title, text and tags and clone 30 times (is function for this in zenblog)

we can add import articles from file to zenblog application. In october we want modify our application. In Yours text files are only text content or title and tags too?
I just bough the product :-) Hope you guys will add the feature to post articles from text files in a folder. I would like title, text content and tags on the file :-) In this way we can make clean articles and garbage articles :-)

arkant1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now it looks like this:
Creators:

Posters:
The best way is:

Hello,

Where is that file you are talking about for posters ? I would like to post my articles and not spun stuff. thanks :-)

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok :-) tomorrow in next version zenblog 2.32 will be possible use files with articles:
Articles file copy to /Progs/Results/project_name/articles/

Article file format:
1st line: Title
Content article
Content article
Content article
Last line: tags (keywords)

in Content article You can use:
%LINK% - automatically link to another blog from this project

[img...[/img]

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you check the formatting of the articles posted. Majority of the posts are all in 1 very long paragraph. It doesn't look good and human readers are having difficulty reading in a large block of text. Making the articles post in paragraphs would be great.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)