Z-Pages - Easy Сreation of Updatable Classifieds Websites! Only Real Ads! Get Links and Traffic, Create an Indexing Service or Sell Links!

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Z-Pages is a template for Zenno Poster and Zenno Box designed to create classifieds websites on your domains or subdomains. Classifieds are fully updated, any subject and size.

How does template work?

The template downloads content from craigslist.org or kijiji.ca, you can choose it. Then it processes the ads content: images, text, contacts, titles, addresses and inserts it into the design template, replacing the corresponding macros with the content. It also inserts your banners, teasers or text links, google and bing maps. It also takes an additional content, because search engines don’t index pure copy-paste, only with an addition of some niche content, unique is not necessary. In general, it enters Bing and takes the first 10 results relevant to your ad from there, gets the text if it can be got and it’s relevant. Then it goes to Youtube and takes a relevant video, if there is one, and does the same in Google Images, takes a suitable image. If the text is not taken for some reason, then it simply inserts a block of relevant links with nofollow as many as there are, but no more than 5, so that a visitor can read something else on this subject. If there is nothing relevant, then it does not insert anything.

Next, it creates a category pages, city pages, and a home page. The nesting of the site pages is as follows: on the home page there are links to the city pages, on the city pages there are links to the category pages, on the category pages there is a list of links to ads that a visitor views and goes to some ad. Category pages are made so that a new content is at the top on a first page, and content that was made earlier comes after it. There is a page slider at the bottom, everything is done automatically, you don’t need to think about it. On an ad page there are images with a slider, a visitor can flip through them. The last image is usually an additional image on a white background with contacts from this ad, but sometimes it happens that they are not took and it is not done. It is needed as additional content too. Also title, ad text unchanged, advertising, additional content - thematic video, image, text or links that I wrote about above. Links to site categories in the sidebar, breadcrumbs above the text for ease of navigation, and a date the ad was added. All made pages, banners, image and design files are saved to domain folder and uploads the content of the domain folder via FTP. Everything that is done is recorded, to update the content and just for information.

The logic is made in such a way that with an increase in a number of cities and categories, the index page and city pages are generated differently, inside z-pages there are 3 more templates for them, you don’t need to bother, the script does everything by itself, determines what has already been done and constantly regenerates everything is as it should be. Category pages are also made from this .txt file, they are constantly regenerated, each task, if there were a new ads on this niche and city. As a result, the classifieds site gets bigger the more tasks you run. All this is just for information, in order to understand how it works, you don’t need to do anything, the generator always knows what to do. You only need to fill in the config once, and then only add tasks to domains.txt file and as much as possible. In theory, you can load it with work for several months and not go to server / vds, it should not stop or fly out anywhere, but I haven’t tried that yet, I can’t guarantee it 100%. I made working with the generator as simple as possible for user, while the generator itself is large, with complex logic.

There is a detailed manual on 18 pages, where everything is described in general. Although, to get started, you just need to have hosting, domains, make tasks in Excel, enable proxy in Zenno Poster and run the template.

The kit comes with 12 templates, converted from public wordpress. I plan to add 10 such templates per month. You can make your own templates, there is a detailed description in the manual, macros, etc.

Each line of task contains 12 values separated with “;” to make it easier to work with tasks in Excel. For example, you need to make a classifieds for auto parts in San Diego. You need to make a task line:

domain.com;89.105.215.215;alex;CHjek2398;/domain.com;Best Auto Parts Site;5;y;craigslist;html;San Diego, CA;for-sale-auto-parts

You can leave out the city and theme, the generator will randomize them and write it to done.txt. City and theme already selected and you can then update it, upload it to the task file, it has the same format. For one task (one line in domains.txt) 1 city per 1 category is made. There are files from which you can take it all, themes, cities, site names, just put a desired column in Excel.

You can make any classifieds: all themes and cities, 1 theme in 1 city, many / several themes in 1 city, one theme in all cities or only in a few. In general, any options for generating and updating, you just need to add an appropriate tasks to txt file. You can make 1000 small or 5 medium classifieds, 1 big, 100 big, any, depending on your resources and time.

The work goes through a public proxy / socks, uploading via FTP without.

I tested everything well, it indexes and gets top, a volume of keywords by google ads is about 10-180. This is on a new domains, without backlinks, in all major search engines.

According to a load, on a vds 5 vCores, 8 Gb it works in 15 threads, disk doesn’t load much, about 15%, it makes sense to take a server, it will generate many times more pages.

1000 pages take about 310 MB, I didn’t measure all design templates, but the order of numbers is approximately the same. That's not a lot, because an images are medium (not large) and there are usually not many of them in ads, you can adjust the number of images in the config.

Encrypted template, not editable. You buy a template for one Email and Id in ZennoLab, no change in the future.

Zenno Poster version at least 7.6.1.0

If you don’t have ZennoPoster, then you can buy ZennoBox for $10, it will work in 20 threads, which is a lot.

Price: $20

No subscription and will never. There are no refund. There is no support, but there is a manual.pdf that has everything you need. If something is broken, I will fix it, I run the template regularly to check if everything works.

Contacts:

telegram: https://t.me/krok_new

PM here or
[email protected]

Последнее редактирование:

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Site examples:

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Christmas Sale — 50% Off

Price: $100 (until January 1, 2023)

I Canceled Subscription Forever!

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Price: $100

I decided to make this price, there is no subscription and will never. There are no refund. There is no support, but there is a manual.pdf that has everything you need. If something is broken, I will fix it, I run the template regularly to check if everything works. If you don't have ZennoPoster, you can pay $10 extra for ZennoBox,
it will work in 20 threads, which is a lot.

Added creating a backup for main file all-links.txt
Added sitemap.txt generation for Google Search Console.

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sitemap Generation Update

Now sitemap is split into several files of 50,000 URLs at the root of domain, if necessary:
sitemap-1.txt, sitemap-2.txt etc

An index sitemap file is also created, where urls of these sitemaps are registered:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sitemapindex xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9">
  <sitemap>
    <loc>https://domain.com/sitemap-1.txt</loc>
  </sitemap>
  <sitemap>
    <loc>https://domain.com/sitemap-2.txt</loc>
  </sitemap>
</sitemapindex>

robots.txt with Sitemap tag is also generated:
Sitemap: domain/sitemap_index.xml

You can add sitemap_index.xml to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools (Yahoo, Bing).

It's successfully added, I checked.

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I added 5 design templates, now there are 17

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Update

Now Z-Pages uploads via FTP not entire domain folder each time, but only completed task.

You can now set delete-done=y in config.txt and this completed task will be deleted along with its images after uploading. If "n", then it is not deleted, only uploaded.

manual.pdf has been updated.

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I decided to turn on the generation on a new domain, the domain was registered on January 16, it was just a 1 page stub.

I turned it on 9 days ago and removed it from Google sandbox back in January, putting a couple of links from my other domains. It still works for new domains.

There are already 298 pages in google index, just a map added to Google Search Console.

Positions in top 5 are already in Google

classifiedslistonline.com

turn on canada in google settings

keyword - position

Код:
mudding and taping lloydminster 4
calgary buy sell cabinets & countertops 6
fully furnished studio suites downtown antigonish 2
size 18 month baby boy clothes hamilton classifieds 1
hamilton classifieds buy clothing 18-24 months 4
medicine hat hp elitedisplay e242 2
medicine hat monitors elitedisplay e242 4
commercial dishwasher fredericton classifieds 3
bridgewater classifieds cars audio 3
québec city classifieds courtier en assurances de dommage 1
econoplus vente du mois de février 4
studio suites downtown antigonish 4
leamington classifieds women's bags 4
leamington classifieds women's wallets 4
vacation rentals barrie manitoba 3
st catharines classifieds power tools 6
leamington classifieds women belt bag 1
saskatoon classifieds buy software 3
brick masonry fredericton classifieds 5
brick masonry concrete fredericton classifieds 3
commercial dishwasher fredericton classifieds 3
I added 3 design templates, now there are 20

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Twenty first design template added, couple of bugs fixed.

I found a new positions (there are lot more of course):

classifiedslistonline.com

keyword position

Код:
québec city classifieds entretien ménager résidentiel 1
classifieds sodastream source lanaudière 2
classifieds déneiegement manuel québec city 1
comox valley chalet saint gabriel rénové 1
classifieds housekeeper comox valley area 5
classifieds owen sound double sink vanity 5
centre-du-québec sell clothing 3-6 months 1
centre-du-québec buy clothing 3-6 months 1
mauricie cobra fly-xl women's package set 1
mauricie cobra fly-xl 1
regina area classifieds under armour compression 1
toronto sell clothing 18-24 months 5
annapolis valley classifieds antique bamboo rods 5
fraser valley allison at545 transmission 3
winnipeg housekeeper at aikens lake classifieds 2
ottawa classifieds taekwondo classes daily 3
2021 kawasaki klx 230 r cranbrook 2
hamilton classifieds seeking nanny 3.5 year boy 1
aircare ep9800 evaporative humidifier north bay 3
winnipeg classifieds gardenline steel chimenea 5
fredericton hobart dough mixer 5
chatham kent classifieds steel freezer 5
fredericton melangeur a pates 1
chatham kent remanufactured true t-72f 1

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I fixed a bug when banners are uploaded to FTP

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
test domain classifiedslistonline.com, 22K pages done, 5K indexed

awstats

Вложения

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was thinking yesterday, these classifieds can be used for linking, for better indexing of your sites, or you can make your own indexing service, for example. You can also use it for link juice, set up domains on different hosting accounts and link to your sites or sell it. If your domains have a good metrics, then such links will give more link juice and the price of these links will be higher. It's no secret that Google loves links from domains that have at least some traffic, so it will work, and even new domains without metrics will give some juice. This classifieds are updated, which is also important for Google. These are classifieds, so they are suitable for selling links to sites of various subjects. Links can be set any, follow or nofollow with any anchors.

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I added 4 design templates, now there are 24

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Twenty fifth design template added

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
$100 was a lot. It's a new product, so it's hard to guess the price people are willing to pay for it. I decided to permanently change the price to a more affordable for everyone, so that everyone can buy my template, just passing by. :-)

The template can be used for good indexing of your sites, getting links or traffic to earn money on affiliate programs. To dilute powerful purchased links with simple links, promote your small sites with traffic. To create an indexing service or sell links. If you make classifieds sites on domains with good metrics, then these links will no longer be simple. 8-)

Now the price is $20 and I will not raise it.

You pay once upon purchasee, no subscription.

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Added twenty-sixth design template

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Couple of bugs fixed

Krok_

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sales are over. Those who bought earlier, opened full access.

Project completed.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)