YouTube API

Благодарностей
Баллы
guys, I need help from someone who understands youtube/google API

what do you think about this?

do posting on youtube this way leaves footprint?

thanks in advance

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
do posting on youtube this way leaves footprint?
When working with a closed API you always leave a footprint.
* Closed as in you need to register an API account / APP.

Whatever its for twitter, facebook, youtube or instagram, you always have to authorize an app to manage your account and give it different permissions of what you'd allow it to control.
Nothing different for this one. In the video you can see:

If youtube see Hydravid as a blackhat tool and keep an extra eye on the application and its users is another story, but the footprint is there.

How do you skip the need for API authorization?
  • Use zennoposter and emulate a browser.
  • Use fiddler and spoof the traffic, save the csrftoken and use GET/POST requests.
  • Same as above but spoof their mobile app instead.
The 3rd option is how you for example register accounts and upload photos through your computer to instagram, I used PHP/CURL.
I wouldn't consider any of the solution to be noob friendly.

Последнее редактирование:
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you Tobbe on clarification

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This relates to a query i had on what would be the best way to upload quickly, because multithreading i dont know if you will get away with multithreading on the same account :-) but also i know ppl would get banned for using the api when mass uploading.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This relates to a query i had on what would be the best way to upload quickly, because multithreading i dont know if you will get away with multithreading on the same account :-) but also i know ppl would get banned for using the api when mass uploading.
Sure you can multithread on the same account and youtube also already offer you to upload multiple files at once.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Harambulus

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)