Yahoo Email Registration - Captcha rendering bug

Zelid

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I'm checking Zennoposter MP demo version, I tried to signup on https://edit.yahoo.com/registration but Zennoposter's browser window can't render the captcha image.

You can try to open https://edit.yahoo.com/registration URL in real browser and in Zennoposter and you'll see that some inputs are missed in Zennoposter.
That's strange. Looks like Yahoo adds inputs using JS and Zennoposter can't handle it.

Can you check why it happens and fix it?

Thank you.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
That's known bug. Will be checked.
Thanks for pointing ;-)

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It has been reported more than once. If you want to do yahoo, use ZP 3.6 - you can still use that.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, that's bug is known one. We are working to handle this case.

Zelid

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, that's bug is known one. We are working to handle this case.
Any time estimations on that?

I want to buy Zennoposter, I do use Demo version to make sure that my future use cases will work with a paid one version.
I need the 4th version 'coz I like the field guessing and other new features and yahoo email was my first use case.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Any time estimations on that?

I want to buy Zennoposter, I do use Demo version to make sure that my future use cases will work with a paid one version.
I need the 4th version 'coz I like the field guessing and other new features and yahoo email was my first use case.
Put your hands on something else for now :-) since it's one site problem it just has little less priority than some other fixes.
But there's a task for developers for solving this.

Have a good time with demo ;-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)