WTB Rank Tracking Template

SamWylde

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Looking for a rank tracking template, will pay $20 - 25.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For what - Google, yahoo, bing, youtube, etsy?
For what amount of keywords? Multithreaded, proxy support?
Output to a .csv?

SamWylde

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Google, although I would buy Yahoo and Bing as well. I can deal with the threading and proxy support, just need a way to get the number a site is ranked.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Just made similar template what needed to track number of SERP and I can tell that it definitely will not cost 20-25$

SamWylde

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Never-mind, got it in C# with htmlagility pack.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
@TobiasLundstedt try with usa proxy and check ranking. With this regex you will get in depth articles as well as some other crap. ;-)

As i said there is much more things to do to get correct rankings. :-)

Also If you will need other that google.com then you will need to look for different regex. :-)

Anyway I appreciate your help :-)

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@TobiasLundstedt try with usa proxy and check ranking. With this regex you will get in depth articles as well as some other crap. ;-)
As i said there is much more things to do to get correct rankings. :-)
Also If you will need other that google.com then you will need to look for different regex. :-)
Anyway I appreciate your help :-)
Not sure what you mean by in depth articles. It sure gets the ranking URLS w/o a problem. The reason why it should grab the whole URL is to see what innerpage that actually rank, I had no problem with an usa proxy.

The problem is the verifier regex tho, to check if it's my domain or not. As I didn't really bother to create a foolproof one. Ie it should only get the first url/domain from the url variable.
Right now a url like http://who.is/mydomain.com would show positive as it includes my domain and it would add that to the finished list.

OP seemed to struggle with how to count at which position he ranked tho, so I only wanted to show how it could be done with an example by putting it into a list and use a counter - So yeah, it's pretty safe to say it's not a finished product/template as I just made it in 5min :-)

And thank you :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)