Working with dropdown lists

Orbiter1987

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi. What would be the right way to approach something like this?

1. Is this Ajax?
2. How can I get Zennoposter to choose a value for me in this case?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if you notice there you're entering a value. All you'd have to do is select take note of the number of values in there and write regexp, which i can't remember right now, to randomise between the available values.

ITC

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Yes
2. At first from branch constructor "Rise-click", then mouse click on your value.

Orbiter1987

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the help.

Orbiter1987

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

What about this little bastard? I have tried everything to make ZP click it. It also behaves differently in the Branch Builder than the Debugger. The dropdown list just refuses to appear. Here is the source:

Код:
<H3 class=offScreen>Options</H3><SPAN style="DISPLAY: block" id=tabBarLinks class="tabBarLinks fontT2" _no_widget="true"><A hideFocus id=_test_mobile_link class=textLink title="Mail for Mobile" onclick="Gy.B('mobileLinkClick'); return true;" href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52508/*http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/ukmmail" target=_blank>Your mobile</A><SPAN class=miniSeparator>&nbsp;|&nbsp;</SPAN><SPAN id=ym-options-menu><A hideFocus id=_[B]test_options_link[/B] class=textLink widget="" dncmd="launch:toggle_options" booted="1">Options</A><SPAN style="HEIGHT: 15px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" id=[B]_test_options_button_combo[/B] class="optionsMenu menuAffordance comboArrow" widget="" dncmd="launch:toggle_options" booted="1"></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=miniSeparator _no_widget="true">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</SPAN><SPAN id=ym-help-menu><A hideFocus id=_test_help_link class=textLink widget="" dncmd="launch:toggle_help" booted="1">Help</A><SPAN style="HEIGHT: 15px" id=_test_help_button_combo class="helpMenu menuAffordance comboArrow" widget="" dncmd="launch:toggle_help"></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

crabstix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hope you get an answer to that one Orbiter1987! I have spent hours trying to get that to work.

I did posted a plea for help on this forum for that one and had no response :(
Would be great to get it working.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok. I guess it's aol.com. Use a branch constructor.Click at the every these fields twice.(Add the Rise twice to the template).

Последнее редактирование:

Orbiter1987

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok. I guess it's aol.com. Use a branch constructor.Click at the every these fields twice.(Add the Rise twice to the template).
Feel free to contact me via Skype.
May be it'll useful record a video for AOL mail?
My first post was AOL but the one 3 posts above is Yahoo Mail UK. The registration process works fine, but enablig pop access seems impossible because of the dropdown list mentioned above.

On another subject, AOL gives me an error code (418-) when I try to register through ZP regardless if I use proxy or not.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I've just checked it out. ZennoPoster found this link and click it, but a menu wasn't showed. Probably Yahoo handles mouse clicks to recognize bot or human.

Orbiter1987

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe something the ZP staff should take into consideration for their next update?

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
edit: Joma- I believe what jp1 is saying is each "value" in a drop down has a value from 1 to how ever many selections are available... if you require a random selection- you make a random expression to accomplish this-

===============================================================
Prob with bot click recognition ---

Need to incorporate a random mouse path generator... vis a vis- http://microvb.com/downloads/freeware/setup-mouseclick.exe - just go here if you don't trust .exe direct links :-) babies... http://microvb.com/downloads/freeware

This mouse clicker doesn't work on 7 - due to hotkey/quick-key conflict;

Even if this isn't the exact solution for this problem. It should still be implemented -

===============================================================

Необходимость включения генератора случайных путь мыши ... визави-http://microvb.com/downloads/freeware/setup-mouseclick.exe - просто зайдите сюда, если вы не доверяете EXE прямые ссылки:-). младенцев ... http://microvb.com/downloads/freeware Это мыши кликер не работает на 7 - из-за клавиш / быстро ключ конфликта, даже если это не точное решение для этой проблемы. Он все еще должен быть реализован -

Наслаждайтесь -

Последнее редактирование:

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I understand now how it works, i can "take note of the number of values" and then make a random macro and pout it on the 'match'field :-)

thanks

ziavra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe something the ZP staff should take into consideration for their next update?
Hi. We are going to beat Yahoo with the current version of zenno. I've tried on 3.4.0.0117beta.

Check out the attachment. It works well in debug mode but probably needs some tuning with pauses between steps for production.

P.S. Excuse me for weird english.

Вложения

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
that is great news and thanks for sharing the template :-)

Orbiter1987

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi. We are going to beat Yahoo with the current version of zenno. I've tried on 3.4.0.0117beta.

Check out the attachment. It works well in debug mode but probably needs some tuning with pauses between steps for production.

P.S. Excuse me for weird english.
Could someone please explain exactly how and why this works? I see that the mousedown event makes the dropdown list appear. Does it always have to be preceded by a mouseover event? Why doesn't the mousedown event work when clicking normal links?

ziavra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Could someone please explain exactly how and why this works?
It's a magic. :D

Actually, I can not explain the algorithm for creating that template. The sequence of steps has been obtained by practical consideration.

I see that the mousedown event makes the dropdown list appear. Does it always have to be preceded by a mouseover event?
No, it's a specific of yahoo mail interface.

Why doesn't the mousedown event work when clicking normal links?
it's not intended for such use.

apeee

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
How can I select a random field in dropdown menu?
For example: If I am asked to select from Gender: Male or Female in Drop down menu, how can I select random fields.

drop-down-menu.jpg

And why there is not a BACK button in the ProjectMaker?

I'm currently using DEMO version to test.

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How can I select a random field in dropdown menu?
For example: If I am asked to select from Gender: Male or Female in Drop down menu, how can I select random fields.

Посмотреть вложение 404

And why there is not a BACK button in the ProjectMaker?

I'm currently using DEMO version to test.
This is an example of a Drop down list....in my case on Yahoo sign-up on Country drop down list

I did a click like normal to record setting value
1st step i click the first country Afghanistan (recorded setting value return me 1)
2nd step i click the last country Zimbabwe (recorded value was 244)

So with this value you do right click and set value with the help of macros and open Macros Editor (Random>Select A random number within a specified range) type into 1st column ..1...second column 245 ....then copy the end results that get generates below at the bottom part in Macro Editor and copy into Enter Macros...there you have a random selection country. eg

In your case..male/female gender selection....Value 1/2 for gender selection.

Random select macros eg. from Macros Editor

On Country Selection: {-Random.Int-|-1-|-244-}
On Gender: {-Random.Int-|-1-|-2-}

Back One Page Button: Just use BACKSPACE button

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)