Wordpress, activate links widget

Stephane

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Since this afternoon I'm trying to activate the blogroll features (links module) on my hundreds of Wordpress blogs but I didn't find the good way to do it. The problem is I have to move a "box" (links) in the right side of the screen and this move is not understand by Zenno.

Sorry if you don't understand, I'm french :-)

Any idea?

Regards,

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you mean drag and drop move, Zennoposter doesn't have this feature yet.

Stephane

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's it.

I have to find another solution now :-)

Thanks for your answer Rostonix.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Since this afternoon I'm trying to activate the blogroll features (links module) on my hundreds of Wordpress blogs but I didn't find the good way to do it. The problem is I have to move a "box" (links) in the right side of the screen and this move is not understand by Zenno.
What you can use is a web based mySQL command shell. You can FTP up with ZP either a basic php standalone script or one of the wordpress plugin mysql shells. Then ZP can post txt to the shell & do a insert sql query to update the table associated with the blogroll widget.

To get the correctly formatted sql insert do a fresh WP install and backup DB with phpmyadmin or whatever, then manually activate the blogroll and add data. Now backup DB again and use a decent txt editor or programming IDE and do a compare files with the 2 WP DB backups to find the changes.

Shouldn't be any problem swapping the sql table URLs/settings/etc out for ZP variables & inputs system.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)