[SOLVED] windows question

hueskye

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi;
This may sound as a shithead's question, but i really have no idea how to use "window" in project maker:-)

as for now it doesnt matter - now i have only lite version of ZP, than in 4-5 months i plan to upgrade to PRO, than i think i will have to remake all of my templates - so a few of them may be run in the same time.
To save some time i would like to begin making a correct versions of templates from now.
Does anybody have idea how, or where i can learn more on using "windows" (or tabs rather) in zenno?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi;
This may sound as a shithead's question, but i really have no idea how to use "window" in project maker:-)

as for now it doesnt matter - now i have only lite version of ZP, than in 4-5 months i plan to upgrade to PRO, than i think i will have to remake all of my templates - so a few of them may be run in the same time.
To save some time i would like to begin making a correct versions of templates from now.
Does anybody have idea how, or where i can learn more on using "windows" (or tabs rather) in zenno?
Your question in not clear.

hueskye

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
in another words, and simpler, how to manage the tabs:-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

hueskye

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
okay, this i know, but what about - i upload to ZP 20 templates, and want them all to run simultanously.
They cant all be no1.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Each template will use it's own thread and own browser. All 20 templates won't be in one window and open up a bunch of tabs for each one. You want one template to be on one page by itself. The only time tabs are used is if the website itself opens a popup, or you need to open a tab to login to another site for the main page like if you were doing addmefast and needed to sign into youtube first then you would open a new tab, login, and then close the tab.

• Спасибо
Реакции: hueskye

hueskye

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thianx, this made me calm:-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)