why success rate is much lower in Zennoposter than Projectmaker

doyou1425

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi friend, this problem troubles me for a long time. Hope some experts can help.

In general the scripts run well in Projectmaker, but once run it in zennopster, the running successful rate will be much much lower.

For example. i filled the Zip, address and phone in Projectmaker, everything works well. But when i fill the same data (same zip, addr, phone) by running the script in Zennoposter, the results will be totally different. It fails to do that.

Too many fails, i really don't know why. I think it should not be like that, Because the same data work well in projectmaker, the data should not be the reason.

hope someone can help. Thanks a lot

Вложения

• 28,2 КБ Просмотры: 84
  • 18,8 КБ Просмотры: 86

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i noticed this long time ago too, my solution was 4 zenno licenses with 8 vps and all run project maker, a 2 big ass 34" displays and problem solved. some will say it's the speed the of proxies, some will say it's the computer you're running it on, but in the end there will be no clear solution, i really hope it will, because i'm running that setup to this day after 1.5 years, but i dont know what to say

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

doyou1425

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
i noticed this long time ago too, my solution was 4 zenno licenses with 8 vps and all run project maker, a 2 big ass 34" displays and problem solved. some will say it's the speed the of proxies, some will say it's the computer you're running it on, but in the end there will be no clear solution, i really hope it will, because i'm running that setup to this day after 1.5 years, but i dont know what to say
I think the proxy should not be the problem,. because it can work with the first and second page form correctly.

for your solution it costs much more, i dont want to do that. Anyway thanks for your share

doyou1425

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
any other solution?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In project maker you usually run once, and restart, in zennoposter if you have loop, sometimes user not clean lists, tables or some other variables, then restart/refresh instance is good too, in PM you run once and stop, for ZP you need prepare all details, a lot refresh and clean data for new action.

doyou1425

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
i cleaned cache and cookie each time before opening the link, and always delete first line data, it should be no problem

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hi, one thing that you should look at is speed, in ZP projects works way faster than in PM. So maybe its possible fields are not filed exactly at the same speed.
Multithreading will always work differently, as there is more things to handle, but the difference should not be huge. Usually possible to resolve with some additional logic.
But You are welcomed to post your reports, maybe there is some problem that can be fixed.
I'm also interested to see some solution as I had some problems with multithreading in the past, but it was more related to the speed of working with .txt files and excels. it took way more time as it should, did not get that fixed. So maybe Your reports will help.

doyou1425

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
no, i always use 1 thread, never multithread . i am sorry i can't share my srcipts with the URL. maybe i will try the method awzse00 used

doyou1425

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

• 47,7 КБ Просмотры: 88

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can try with document -1

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)