Why capmonster app has lower result in speed than cloud?

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

Was testing yesterday the cloud again and I was astonished about how quick it resolves. (tested with 250 threads)

This are some of the results:

I mean come on guys you already have so much better way to resolve it yet you guys limit the capmonster app.

I dont think any one with any elite/high proxies can resolve in 0 seconds a token and also to be valid plus all were VALID tokens...

Now the question is why cant we have the resolve speed close to cloud? o.O

Regards

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
In CM Cloud recaptcha is fully solved on our side, you only receive token. We even provide our proxies.
In CapMonster program, the part is processed on client side, such as loading recaptcha in browser, clicking pictures, etc.
Also, you are using your own proxies in the program.

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
that is not even what I asked....

What I ask is why capmonster app takes so long to resolve when cloud give you token even in 0 seconds...
I`m talking about why not implement the same method on app to. or at least close to the cloud.

I maintain and make my own proxies full anonymous, residential ones. Tried socks, http, Chrome, Firefox, Http but not even close to cloud resolve time ...

So this made me think cloud is using better improved technology than the capmonster app...

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is from capmonster app:

Private fast socks 5 proxies....

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
that is not even what I asked....

What I ask is why capmonster app takes so long to resolve when cloud give you token even in 0 seconds...
I`m talking about why not implement the same method on app to. or at least close to the cloud.

I maintain and make my own proxies full anonymous, residential ones. Tried socks, http, Chrome, Firefox, Http but not even close to cloud resolve time ...

So this made me think cloud is using better improved technology than the capmonster app...
Sorry, but I don't understand you complaints.
Yes, there is another technology. The first is stand-alone program on client side. the second is cloud service on our servers.
If it would be possible to achieve such results with desktop program we would not setup cloud service.
By, the way, did you update to latest 2.11 version? speed should be improved there.

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
all updated.
I dont understand your answer to. Cloud is a virtual pc after all. Difference is maybe the OS ? Why not release an app to use same technology as cloud or a bit better one than the actual app even if it requires a different OS to run like linux? o.O

The difference between them is HUGE .. I mean from 0 seconds reply to a 60-250...

My complain is why we need to use a limited app when you guys already have a better solution ? Even if that requires an extra payment I'll be more than happy to pay for a better app.

I sent 250 tokens to be resolved to the cloud at the same time. All came back under 30 seconds. Most of them was 0-10 seconds. When capmonster can handle that ? I guess the technology used on cloud is not even eating resource as mad as capmonster use now.

But I think your idea is that customers will be better using cloud (more expensive than the app) in the future. And if I'm not mistaken cloud resolve some captchas that app cant.

Ok here is another question.
Can I pay for a private cloud setup as your own one and use it as mush as I want it? I dont need logins to it or such and I also provide proxies. Need only the api key and the same way to send/get jobs.

Regards

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Cloud is not virtual PC, there is no private cloud setup. Please do not imagine things by yourself.
In the latest version 2.11, threads limitation and accumulated delays have been removed from CapMonster.
App speed should be approximately close to cloud, at least as it possible on client side.
If it still works slow for you, try new test build 2.11.3. there are the latest fixes for performance.

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
leave it... obviously will not lead to anything.
2.11.3 is what I use

Regards

moeal

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't think there's a secret solution they are keeping from us, I average 25-35 second solve time, you just need to use the chrome method with fast proxies on high end server

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

moeal

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I use a clock watch from google and i reset the stats at the same time to calculate how many I solver per minute which is around 130-140 recaptchas, it could be more but my server can't handle that much
This is how you count the resolve time at least in c#:
C#:
var watch = System.Diagnostics.Stopwatch.StartNew();
string gToken = SendToDecode(this);
watch.Stop();
var elapsedMs = watch.Elapsed.TotalSeconds;
Is not about how many per minute as I get more than 130-140... is about the time it takes to resolve ... as cloud resolve in 0.87 seconds I think was the lowest.

Again I use Chrome with profiles and socks 5 proxies based in same location with a 1-2ms delay.

Edit:
Lower I got (cloud) is 0.11 seconds o.O .. this is like clicking the checkbox and give you instant verify.

Regards

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)