GMX captcha not solved

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Guys,
Just a Short question about CapMonster 1.
I bought some years ago CapMonster1 and had after some projects a Longer Break with zennoposter and CapMonster.

The last days I tried to reinstall and use CapMonster1 but saw that it's not working anymore and only CapMonster 2 is viable and useable.

Why can't I use CapMonster1 for older captchas anymore while version 2 is viable.

Also there is nothing like a reduced price or something like this as User of the first Version who can't use the old tool now anymore?

Thanks for your answers

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Nothing happened with CapMonster 1. What exactly goes wrong when you are trying to work with the program?

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry for the long wait. i had an isse where the program wasnt startable cause he said this version isnt supported anymore (something like this) -> thats the error i get: https://www.screenpresso.com/=2KFQe
https://www.screenpresso.com/=hsdLg here the proof of purchase

ofc thats the version i purchased

i have the issue that at the projectmaker itself theres no Recognition Module for Capmonster1 anymore only for capmonster Cloud as well as Capmonster 2

https://www.screenpresso.com/=zGGQf No option for capmonster 1 at the captcha module
https://www.screenpresso.com/=mD1ub no field for serialkey or something like this on settings for capmonster1

Последнее редактирование:

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
just a sitenote cause i gave it a try,
CapmonsterCloud has on my website i tried a horrible success rate
is that normal ? i mean the captchas are not even close to be solved right

but thats just a note on the site. the issue with capmonster 1 still exist on my end

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
First of all, you purchased CapMonster2, not CapMonster 1.
Secondly, your subscription for CapMonster2 has expired in 2018, You should prolong it to be able to use the program.
Or you may use CapMonsterCloud service instead where you pay for certain number of solved captchas.
Finaly, you should solve recaptcha on gmx website via special action block: Recognize ReCaptcha in zennoposter.
Success rate for this captchas is about 80%.
Recognize_RC2_block.png

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First off a big apology from me for clearly my faults to not see i had bought capmonster2 and it has a timeused license big fail on my side.
is there a tutorial or guide how to use the recognize recaptcha 2 function you mentioned ? seems like its working a bit different to the normal captcha recognize function i used before ( right click the captcha (click on "this is captcha") and modify the function for my purpose)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
First off a big apology from me for clearly my faults to not see i had bought capmonster2 and it has a timeused license big fail on my side.
is there a tutorial or guide how to use the recognize recaptcha 2 function you mentioned ? seems like its working a bit different to the normal captcha recognize function i used before ( right click the captcha (click on "this is captcha") and modify the function for my purpose)
This is actually very simple. You should just add this action block to project and run it on a page with recaptcha.
GMX_google_recaptcha.png

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your reply unfortunate its not working for me and i dont get any error i can work with.

im using the 5$ of the new customer bonus for testing it. Key is right as you can see cause i already used value of it.

using the right function but dont get any error on using it. (normaly on an error it shows the problem it has here it doesnt)

settings of the recaptcha function. if my eyes doesnt lie to me its ecact the same as yours.
ofc i restartet projectmaker to safe the captcha settings. but for some reasons its not working.
thanks for your help

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Thanks for your reply unfortunate its not working for me and i dont get any error i can work with.
Посмотреть вложение 51878
im using the 5$ of the new customer bonus for testing it. Key is right as you can see cause i already used value of it.
Посмотреть вложение 51879

using the right function but dont get any error on using it. (normaly on an error it shows the problem it has here it doesnt)Посмотреть вложение 51881

settings of the recaptcha function. if my eyes doesnt lie to me its ecact the same as yours.
ofc i restartet projectmaker to safe the captcha settings. but for some reasons its not working.
thanks for your help
Well... this is not recaptcha, as far as I can see on your screenshot.... This is usual captcha which can be solve with "This is captcha" block.
I need to see what exact error you get solving it as This is captcha.
Usual captcha_GMX.png

ReCaptcha is the captcha with I'm not robot and tasks to select certain pictures from images set. I don't know why, but I got recaptcha when registering in gmx.

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes your right. I have the normal text captcha not recaptcha.

I tried gmx.de now with the normal "this is captcha" function and with CapMonster cloud and did 20 "runs" and it never solved the captcha even close to right. Is there a reason for the bad successrate and is cap monster 2 in that terms any better than cap monster cloud or do they have similar success rates ?

Didn't test it on any site so far maybe it's just gmx for some reason

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Yes your right. I have the normal text captcha not recaptcha.

I tried gmx.de now with the normal "this is captcha" function and with CapMonster cloud and did 20 "runs" and it never solved the captcha even close to right. Is there a reason for the bad successrate and is cap monster 2 in that terms any better than cap monster cloud or do they have similar success rates ?

Didn't test it on any site so far maybe it's just gmx for some reason
Is tthe captcha nott solved at all with some error like Emptty answer or No answer,
or they solved with wrong characters in answer?
Please check log of recognized captchas in CapMonster Cloud.
CC_log.png

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of. Big thanks for your help

There is no error, the characters in the answer are just wrong but with an 100% rate
the solving process itself takes maybe 1-2 seconds

The log of recognized captchas in cap monster cloud is empty for some reason.

Does it help you if I post my script for it,here ?

Thanks again for your help

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
First of. Big thanks for your help

There is no error, the characters in the answer are just wrong but with an 100% rate
the solving process itself takes maybe 1-2 seconds

The log of recognized captchas in cap monster cloud is empty for some reason.

Does it help you if I post my script for it,here ?

Thanks again for your help
You can send me your script in pm

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Last question and it's kinda off topic but I don't wanna spam the forum with my questions xD

could you explain me the big difference between capmonster2 and capmonster cloud ? obvious capmonster2 is a desktop software and capmonster cloud a cloudservice but are the results the same ? or are there any other differences between them?

also there seems to be a really low chance of completing these captchas (also on gmx) (even with the universal module settings at captcha)

https://www.screenpresso.com/=wbWrf
after some tests chances are like 1/10 to get it right
is there a way to improve that ? or can you improve your tool in any way to get a higher chance of success ?
thanks in advance

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Last question and it's kinda off topic but I don't wanna spam the forum with my questions xD

could you explain me the big difference between capmonster2 and capmonster cloud ? obvious capmonster2 is a desktop software and capmonster cloud a cloudservice but are the results the same ? or are there any other differences between them?

also there seems to be a really low chance of completing these captchas (also on gmx) (even with the universal module settings at captcha)

https://www.screenpresso.com/=wbWrf
after some tests chances are like 1/10 to get it right
is there a way to improve that ? or can you improve your tool in any way to get a higher chance of success ?
thanks in advance
The difference is that on Cloud you pay for some certain amount of solved captchas. in CapMonster desktop, there is no such limit.
However, cloud service should provide better quality as captchas are solved completely on our side.

As for improving gmx captcha solving, we can do it if you send us captcha images samples.
We need about 10K+ capchas to train our module to solve this certain captcha with high success rate.

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wrote you a private message with an link for the captchas to train capmonster
thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)