Website Code is changing

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys,
I'm currently working on a bot to create an email address for the hosted GMX.
I recorded everything and changed the values for the fields like name,surname, address,city and all that for my custom files.
A day after, nothing seemed to work so I tried to recreate everything and it worked again.
1 day later same issue.

So I took a look behind the website and saw that the ID's of the fields are changing. that's why he can't recognize the fields from the day before.
So I created a regex to find these controls and saved them into a value to use.

Unfortunately it still doesn't worked and I found the issue again.
The ID of the fields are different if you select/focus/click them and doesn't click/select the field.
So I created a regex for the phase where the field isn't selected and 1 regex for the field when it's selected.
It should be like: regex the not selected namefield -> use this id as variable to click on the namefield -> regex the new I'd of the selected namefield -> use the new I'd of the selected namefield to put my namefield information into it.

For some reason he gets the ID of the not selected namefield (and it's the right I'd) but isn't clicking on the field.
Does someone know where my mistake is or knows a solution to fix that issue ?
You can have a small look at my project I will attach it.
It's a German Mailprovider and the project isn't even near finish I just created small test for you so you can see the problem

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi.
Yep GMX is a pretty complex page.
Do not use record actions on this page, you will get nowhere this way.
A small example for you to give an idea of how to easily use unique search criteria.
Always use acton designer and dig into ALL field attributes while you find the most unique there is possible. :-)
Good luck

Вложения

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First thanks Lokiys for your help Ofc your small example is working xD

im still learning and to better reproduce what youve done there just a small picture that if i understand everything right

1. no questions everything is obvious to me
2. no questions everything is obvious to me
3. number 3 isnt obvious for me. Is "data-test" at the "search element" section also the "Attribute Name" ? cause theres no option for something like this. Or do i need to change it to something different like "Value" ? also "Attribute Name" (in the middle) and "Attribute" ( bottom left corner) isnt the same right?
4. number 4 on the right is understandable also number 4 on the bottom left corner, on the middle conole i just add a "set" command with "Attribute:" "Value" and put my "Variable" in to the "Value" Field right ?

Is that all right or is there somewhere a mistake on my end of understanding ?
again big thanks for your help

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi.
In attribute name, there are possible unlimited options, this is why there are only given most used. To find attributes you look in outerhtml, innerhtml, or even source code.
And another thing that you mix is the action designer Search element and Select action. The attribute is attribute just from HTML, whatever what name it has. And attribute value is also value whatever value it contains or you want to set.

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ah yes thanks I understand that now a lot better.
And I put some work on it, it's working flawless the last days.

Big Big thanks for your help

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)