Website Bug - Squidoo

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried to create an account over at Squidoo, and once all of the registration information has been filled out, Zenno goes to a blank page once you've clicked sign up. This is a problem that everyone that I know who uses Zenno 4, so its definitely a ZP4 bug. Even after being sent to the blank page, I tried to log in using the information that I filled the form out with, and the account isnt even being created.

There are also bugs with Squidoo when you log into an existing account and try to modify your author account. Hopefully this is something you guys will tackle immediately.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Having the same problem when I recorded the same template. Get the white screen of death after clicking 'Sign Up'. Strange problem because I had somebody else make it from another computer and it worked fine on mine. Is this Win7 problem? Or laptop problem?

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After further testing i've discovered that its got something to do with the proxy bug. Whenever I run the template without proxies, then Squidoo works fine. But then there's that "Set Proxies" bug with Zenno not actually setting up the proxy, so who knows. Bugs everywhere, gonna need some insect spray shortly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)