We won’t support this browser soon...we recommend using another browser. ON FACEBOOK

sheiku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
on my facebook project when i start to log in Facebook i have this pop up We won’t support this browser soon...we recommend using another browser.
I changed the browser profile with my real browser profile ( updated) ..but the same pop up.
Any ideas how to update to a newer browser profile?
Thak you

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы
Hi,
on my facebook project when i start to log in Facebook i have this pop up We won’t support this browser soon...we recommend using another browser.
I changed the browser profile with my real browser profile ( updated) ..but the same pop up.
Any ideas how to update to a newer browser profile?
Thak you
Try to use latest UserAgents with correct browser engine.

sheiku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you ,
but your answer is similar with that " Try to do the things correctly"
How?
Is not working and after only 3 runs of the boot ( only login in my FB account ) my second account was banned by FB .
I am afraid sincerly to use Zenno on FB bots..even for short testing purposes..:((

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 223
Баллы
Thank you ,
but your answer is similar with that " Try to do the things correctly"
How?
Is not working and after only 3 runs of the boot ( only login in my FB account ) my second account was banned by FB .
I am afraid sincerly to use Zenno on FB bots..even for short testing purposes..:((
You are welcome.
The experience that you will get by yourself in the process of solving the problem is more valuable than that obtained in the form of a ready-made answer.

sheiku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
zortexx You are right only on a limited number of cases: if you do nothing and expect answers ready-made on forums..but it is not my case
multiple projects last years i faced this problem, with no correct answer..
And for that reason for some projecta i work directly in C# or another software from concurency..it is easier there to resolve this problem. I tried for few days to remove the dust from the Zennoposter software and i said to myself to give agan a try for few facebook projects, but .....maybe i will let it with dust again.
I lost 2 FB accounts because Facebook banned them after i testet few times my simple script to login to my fb account. On other softwares i can attach my boot script in 5 seconds to an existing browser session and to have all the data cookies profiles in the browser..No time to reinvent the wheel without coherent tutorials or support for some tips.
Even i live right near Mother Russia i do not speak russian, BUT i bet that on your russian forum the activity and support is ...incomparable better than on that the english site..
also zortexx i am also ready to pay someone reasonable to start an simple FB boot for me. I will continue as my need. I need to post on a ( limited) list of FB groups, from only 1- 2 FB account i have. . Not in mass, but controlable, max 10 groups a day and some bumps . Can you?

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)