Ways to Make Money

ollyno1uk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there

Can some people give some examples of how they make money using Zennoposter. I don't really understand the logic so much how creating twitter accounts can actually result in making money.

I have several websites that make a little money, and other that assistance with forum profile creations I don't know any other way I could use Zenno to assist. But I am always keen to learn other ideas - especially with this excellent software.

• Спасибо
Реакции: oqczar100190

sipoku

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can sell twitter accounts:-)

My clients ask me create templates for linkbuilding, for spam, for parsing and many orher...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
you may sell advertising posts by your accounts.
there are for example Russian service for it: http://www.twite.ru/
0.3 usd for post it's not a lot if you have only one account.
But what would be if you have 10k?

• Спасибо
Реакции: money4honey и Textline

ollyno1uk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nice idea. I like your way of thinking!

Zenno_Bot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
you may sell advertising posts by your accounts.
there are for example Russian service for it: http://www.twite.ru/
0.3 usd for post it's not a lot if you have only one account.
But what would be if you have 10k?
How exactly does it work. I do have a huge PBN, which covers a lot of niches. Online Money, education, clothes, shopping, toys etc.

But apart from adsense, don't think of any other avenue. Maybe amazon affiliates, but it still isn't worth it.

All suggestions would be appreciated. Maybe I should be converting the sites to directory.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
If you use one adsense on all your PBN sites then you are doing wrong, because PBN means Private Blog Network, If you have adsense then you do not have private blogs at all, as google seeing all your sites as just one owner sites and sooner or later your blog network will be banned...

About money making ideas, you can go to freelancer.com type sites and start to offer services. Complexity of tasks you can done depends on your knowledge...

• Спасибо
Реакции: nomarketing

Zenno_Bot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
wonderful information Lokiys. Appreciate it. Gave me the insight.

Tell me one thing. In the current blogs, that I have, I am using the best of the content, and trying to rank these blogs to the best of ranks, in their respective niches. Also, not using any third party links out there, but only our In house links to be promoted. Still you think, that adsense might be wrong.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
The main point of why it is called PRIVATE is because you have to hide those blogs from Google and even from any other marketer around there. Adsense have unique ID and google is already aware of your blog network and it will be down as long as you will reach better position in SERP. Google will just ban all your blogs. You can not do lots of lots more things to keep your blog network safe like different hostings for each blog and such.

Zenno_Bot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Even if all the content is different. Relevant to the subject. Best content, which matches the keywords, written by different writers.

Still you think, that the blogs might be banned ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Mate there is not a single relation to content and adsense in terms of PBN. Google can not track if content is written by different or same writers. But google can know and know 11100000% where their ads is displayed :-)

Zenno_Bot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
wow. What a beautiful insight. Mate, you really saved the bacon :-)

Please do let me know, if you have added me on Skype. need to discuss the zenno template requirement.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)