Was making a twitter acct maker and projectmaker locked up completely [V4.0.5.0]

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was using both intellisearch + actions designer at the same time and it locked up projectmaker (Version 4.0.5.0).

Just thought i might drop this in the bugs section.

PC Specs: Windows 7 64 bit with all the latest updates, patches (and the what not that microsoft has you update your computer with).

Log:

2012-06-27 20:12:59.0093|FATAL|lynG0PcbGUDULC978W.yd9wrdkalRKUq0akfU|CurrentDomain UnhandledException
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original)
at OverInstanceLayer.Layer.BBGZo2M1vwi(Object )
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
I bet this information is not useful without your Pc specs and information in log files :huh:

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry about that never crossed my mind. (updated the original post)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)