Wait for element

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Please implement wait for element action :-)
This should be good feature :-) Sometimes we do not have clue how long we should wait till our element will appear. In this case wait for element can solve this issue...

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Usually I use IF mouseover(element) true - continue, false- wait 10 sec and retry.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Usually I use IF mouseover(element) true - continue, false- wait 10 sec and retry.
And again we all know that there is workarounds for everything. :-)
If we will use everything just with workarounds that we can use zenno v3 again... ;-)

In your caste i should add loop - that mean there i should add counting and pauses. If i would like to add that to every action then there i should build second template alongside... :-)

My suggestion is to add in action checkbox ''wait for element'' or even better wait for element and all classic search fields like it is in standard action. :-) In second case we can insert different element search criterion :-)

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You really like to use smily man :D
Of course a customized action would be great, but it might take time untill they will add it since there might be other features that they are working on currently.
I think it might be possible with C#, and since C# is only 1 action, you could just edit it for each purpose with the element's details and add it before each action you wish to wait for.
I have a basic knowledge in C#, but I've managed to code some things that aren't currently in ZP, it might take time to code it, but once it's completed- the ability to copy this 1 C# action to wherever you want is just awesome :-)

smol84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The only problem with the work around is that when you implement a loop in zenno poster it creates a memory leak and ZP will crash

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I would even suggest to remove this page loading (red and green dot) when we using action wait for element.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Bump.
Because i'm more and more make sure that this option is a must.
With this action is possible to improve template speed 100x
I just checked one simple template with proxies worked very slow, and i checked if there were wait for element action in most of cases element appears faster that any other pictures and other pointless stuff...

I'm really not sure am i alone seeing this as advisable action ?

Cheers

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree with you... This feature will increase the speed by 100X..
Bump.
Because i'm more and more make sure that this option is a must.
With this action is possible to improve template speed 100x
I just checked one simple template with proxies worked very slow, and i checked if there were wait for element action in most of cases element appears faster that any other pictures and other pointless stuff...

I'm really not sure am i alone seeing this as advisable action ?

Cheers

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Please some from admins can please Explain why this function is not good for adding in zenno ?
Is it redundant ? Is it hard to implement ? Only one member pressed thanks ? Any other problems ?

Thanks

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cracking idea! It is a feature that would really speed things up. But not sure how difficult this would be to implement.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I could see the benefit in having this.

Macs Bank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did anyone ever come up with some c# code to accomplish this? This would be a great use to me.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Macs Bank

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Macs Bank и lokiys

Macs Bank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)