Videos are not uploaded in Youtube

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The "Files for Upload" action does not work when uploading videos on Youtube.
After running "Files for Upload", clicking "Select Files" (the button to upload) still pops up the file browser.
However, after I manually closed the file browser and clicked "Select Files" AGAIN it would be able upload.
The PM stucks at the file browser unless I manually close it and click the upload link again. After such manual operations, though, it works in every upload afterwards until instance restarted.

I have tested on both v7 on a new installation of windows 10 and v5 on a windows 7. Both had the same problem.
The basic template to reflect the problem is attached.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I've checked your template and that worked for me. Are you sure the file path is correct in Files to load action block?

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This video shows the problem on v5. It also demonstrates what I meant by "The PM stucks at the file browser unless I manually close it and click the upload link again. After such manual operations, though, it works in every upload afterwards until instance restarted. "

This video shows the problem on v7.

Please investigate. Thank you.

Последнее редактирование:

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's actually not just Youtube. I just tested on other sites such as imgur.com.

The file browser will pop up IF a Restart Instance action is used BEFORE it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I'm not sure about your profile, which you are loading for authorizing on youtube.
It seems old with not up-to-date browser parameters.
Also, there was a bug in version 5.35 with uploading images and other files, as far as I remember, but solved in newer version.
Finally, what about to try uploading .mp4 videos, not mov

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Youtube supports MOV files.
I have found that the problem is from the Restart the Instance action. If it's run before Files for Upload, the Files for Upload will fail.
If you remove the Restart the Instance. It will work.

This 1 minute video demonstrates the problem on Imgur.com, where there is no cookie or MOV confusions. Only plain uploading.

The project is attached here.

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)