Video Tutorials For English Speaking Users

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys. One of the mods asked me if I would start a thread about the tutorials I have been putting up on YouTube.

Like most of you, I struggled a lot when I first started using this program. With my vids, I have hopefully answered some of the questions that have been asked here on the forum. Obviously not all of them because I'm not a programming expert or anything. Here are the links to the vids I have put up so far with a little description.

Email Processing:
Код:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4qJoe1lXoQ
I use gmail for my account processing. I buy the emails from guys over at BHT. Gmail's great because you add a filter to send all of the messages to the inbox and not spam. Parsing your confirmation emails is not really hard. The only thing you need to do(which sucks right now) is you have to confirm the email in your template. If you don't, ZP won't read the emails that come in later. I hope Nauru gets this fixed.

Saving Information To Text Files:
Код:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fulTZ9aoBms
Simple vid on how to save your username and password to a txt file. No biggy here.

Wordpress.com(Web2.0) signup:
Код:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTk6bavGXdA
Here I'm showing you how to sign up to a Web2.0 site using Project Maker. Show you how to fill in the account information. I then show you how to confirm the email from Wordpress using email processing and regular expression builder. I then show you how to use the email processing to confirm your account.

I show you how to use strings processing to use spintax in your Web2.0 property's title and post page.

Wordpress Part 2:
Код:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QWNTxJd2c
This is a continuation of our Wordpress blog posting. In this video I show you how to pull spintax titles and posts out of text files. In the first vid I just copied and pasted from the file which is not what you want to do. I did that to show how use the macro.

Wordpress part 3:
Код:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b39WDcSX_z4
In the final vid I show you how to pull your url, username and password or any other strings that you need out of a text file and use it in your template. I also put in a little more on using string processing to pull spintax out of files so that you can use it.

I'm open to any suggestions or ideas for more vids if I'm able to do it. Like I said I'm no pro with this thing yet, but if you have a problem I think we should be able to take care of it. I'm working on a forum creation video so as soon as I get that ready I'll get it to you in this thread.

New Video

Choosing Male and Female Usernames:
Код:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXP2Bs4PiMA
Since so many of you have a problem with choosing male and female usernames when recording a template, I thought I'd show you a little trick on how to do it in your template without using separate male and female text files.

Последнее редактирование:

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for sharing. I've fixed it on the top of forum tutorials section

• Спасибо
Реакции: SeRf*X

BB1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for these bigcajones, i found some of them last week and they have helped me out.

Anything on scraping forums is a plus :D im having trouble with this one, trying to go from link to link and page to page is driving me nuts.

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great videos! Please keep them coming Man! :-)

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A big CLAP for you bigcajones...really appreciate for the time and efforts in putting this video for us all, by tthe way you are helping out admin too.
Thank You bigcajones....:D

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be really cool if You would create a short video about how to handle dropdown lists. For example when it is required to select randomly from a list of countries or states or months (from actual names of the months not numbers).

It would be also great to see a video about randomly choosing between radio buttons. For example it is a bit confusing when a female name is generated and Zenno selects male as a gender. How can this be solved?

apeee

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Before using the random number for drop down list (select button), you have to check how many values are there for that particular drop down list in the website. Say for country the numbers you come to know are from 1 to 244 in yahoo mail registration page. Then use {-Random.Int-|-1-|-245-} for country in attribute value.

For countries, I don't prefer to use random list. Because I don't want country like Ethiopia, Egypt, Somalia, Iraq, etc. to be selected. For this, I create a countries.txt file where I will put the value of the country per line which I want to choose. And I will then make macros of that file and put it in the attribute value so that ZennoPoster will select only from those countries (randomly) which I have entered in the txt file.

It is similar for both drop down lists (select button) and radio button.

These are the common macros used for age, month and day.

To select random age use {-Random.Int-|-1-|-3-} in attribute value. This code will generate 1 OR 2 value randomly.
To select random month use {-Random.Int-|-1-|-13-} in attribute value. This code will generate 1 OR 2 OR 3......OR 12 value randomly.
To select random day use {-Random.Int-|-1-|-29-} in attribute value. This code will generate 1 OR 2 OR 3......OR 28 value randomly.

For example it is a bit confusing when a female name is generated and Zenno selects male as a gender. How can this be solved?
I'm also interested to know how this can be solved.

I have made the template for this with help of video shown at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXP2Bs4PiMA

Посмотреть вложение male-or-female-random-name-test.xml

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Allanon27

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, what I came up is to go only with one of them in one template, but You need a txt file then which contains only male or female names.
It should work this way.

In my oppinion it is better to create another template which only posts to existing accounts. This would be easy, since You only need to copy the part which begins with the login like for example how Bigcajones created his WP registration template. With a few adjustments of course.
What I can't really figure out is if for example the login (username and password) info for example for WP is saved into a txt file like this: username : password, then how do You use that in the posting only template to log in...I read something about this in the manual but it is not 100% clear to me.
Get the line from the file seems logical, then split it making use of the : separator. But how do I select which is the username and which is the password?
How do I choose which username and password combination should Zenno choose if there are more than one in the txt file?
For example lets say I have many WP accounts in different niches/topics. I have more than one spinned article to post. I would like to parse the appropriate article with the appropriate username and password combination. Can this be done? If yes, how?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow! That was fast! Thanks Man!

I was thinking about my other question since then. If I put the path to the file after the username and password like this:
username|password|C:\folder1\spinned_article1.txt
username|password|C:\folder1\spinned_article2.txt
username|password|C:\folder1\spinned_article3.txt

then it should be possible to make Zenno read the file path from the txt directly and it would parse the appropriate articles (txts) to their appropriate usernames. Am I right?

Best Wishes,
Allanon

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As for the second question, you could save your spun files in a folder with the username as the name of the directory or you could save a text file named after your username and then use your step branch result to find the file name. Hope you don't mind but I'll give you another example:

Посмотреть вложение names.txt
Посмотреть вложение smitty john.txt
Посмотреть вложение elvis presley.txt
Посмотреть вложение john smith.txt
Посмотреть вложение getusernamefile.xml

• Спасибо

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow! That was fast! Thanks Man!

I was thinking about my other question since then. If I put the path to the file after the username and password like this:
username|password|C:\folder1\spinned_article1.txt
username|password|C:\folder1\spinned_article2.txt
username|password|C:\folder1\spinned_article3.txt

then it should be possible to make Zenno read the file path from the txt directly and it would parse the appropriate articles (txts) to their appropriate usernames. Am I right?

Best Wishes,
Allanon
Yes it should work just fine. And see my other example above.

• Спасибо

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be really cool if You would create a short video about how to handle dropdown lists. For example when it is required to select randomly from a list of countries or states or months (from actual names of the months not numbers).

It would be also great to see a video about randomly choosing between radio buttons. For example it is a bit confusing when a female name is generated and Zenno selects male as a gender. How can this be solved?

I have check the value....in my case on Yahoo sign-up on Country drop down list

I did a click like normal to record setting value
1st step i click the first country Afghanistan (recorded setting value return me 1)
2nd step i click the last country Zimbabwe (recorded value was 244)
So with this value you do right click and set value with the help of macros with (Random>Select A random number within a specified range) type into 1st column ..1...second column 245 ....then copy into Enter Macros...there you have a random selection country. eg

In your case...make 2 separate male/female names text file....Value 1/2 for gender selection
maybe i think there is better way for gender random selection base on male/female names ..well, i'm not sure how!

Name and gender separate text file is better.

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can you show a video to show how to pull the URL of a successful posting to a web2.0? Thanks.

apeee

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am finishing up a two parter on signing up to LiveJournal and the second video will show you how to save your post url, username url and rss feed url to a text file.

Part 1 is located at:

Код:
http://youtu.be/4X85nI0bdkM
I should have the second one up tonight or tomorrow.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's part two of the LiveJournal template tutorial where I show you how to get your urls and save them.

Код:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrGjgW9oOP4

Praney★Behl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your video are of great help.
Thanks for your effort.

Praney

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Adding Emulations and Decaptcha Modules To Code Creator

Hey guys,

Put up a new tutorial for you that are exploring adding Emulations to your Code Creator templates. Special thanks go out to Shade, Darkdiver and the moderators for their help getting CC straightened out for me. Don't know it all yet, but with their help, I'm sure we can conquer this beast and use it to its full effectiveness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBpQgQDLMMg

Powerful tool!

Fleataxi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Order to watch in.

Is there a specific order to watch these videos and thanks for share them.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)