Video tutorial suggestions. Please leave your feedbacks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there guys. We get many feedbacks about lack of video tutorials and I'd like to create more new videos. So I highly appreciate any feedbacks on this theme. What would you guys like being explained shown, etc.

• Спасибо
Реакции: tarutoman и johnmay5

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nice initiative, HB

I would like to have following in either one tutorial or in parts:

1. Just open project manager and take all the functions one by one and explain them.
How are they useful and in what circumstances - which is the best feature to use. Not too lengthy but should cover important elements of each feature.
e.g. the twitter video tutorial showed a new way to discover captcha.

I know that most of these are covered as part of other tutorials - mostly created by clients - but it is always good to have a starter package.
e.g. there are many things i learnt from dex lab seo's videos which seem to be apparent but never strike user. ( one example is stick captcha )

tarutoman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
IMHO, will be nice if you explain all the basics funcionalities of the software and make a video of a very simple project from scratch, explaining all the steps and the logic behind those steps(unfortunately we are not all coding experts and we get stucks sometimes when we make a project)also make sure the videos are not longer than 5 mins, longer than that makes you lose your attention, also if the person who makes the videos is a fluent english speaker would help too, no offence but some of the videos are difficult to understand that robotic voice you guys use.

Regards

Franc

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys. What do you think about video not voiced, but with subs? Will it be useful?

tarutoman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can try and post 1 sample and see the results and the feedback, and move from there.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
HB,

When can we see the first video

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi
The more tutorials, the better :-)

Videos without voice would be also great! Of course with voice would be better...

Thanks for your support!

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't like videos, that's too slow. I prefer text and screenshots.

But if you want to make videos, I think subtitles are fine (with good music :cool:-): better for non english speakers I think.

tarutoman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be also a great addition to open another forum area in where you could post all the threads in russian translated into english, since it's a russian software and russian customers are more active, and I am sure the rest of your customers would like to know what they are doing with the software.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
It would be also a great addition to open another forum area in where you could post all the threads in russian translated into english, since it's a russian software and russian customers are more active, and I am sure the rest of your customers would like to know what they are doing with the software.
You can use Google translator in Chrome to read Russian part of forum.

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bump for new videos!

I'd be interested in seeing something on how to create new macros / regex / javascript and how to use them in your template. Those areas haven't really been covered much.

Thanks!

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

nafeesra

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have recently bought this software . This is really nice software . The area I am struggling is to find the help about the software . There is documentation which explain or give overview of each control on Toolbar. For example Some control are self-explanatory like FTP , email section but some things I can’t figure out for example under Tab section Get value or set Value . Where we use these control how we can set these variable. Not in a detail Just overview . It is really nice to give overview of the software . What each control do and where we can utilize these control . At least this video we have some sort of begging tutorial for newbie . Which don’t have use Zenno previous version and want to kick start having some knowledge about each control in this software

nafeesra

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry I mean there is no documentation

telebay

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do a single long video to explain all the functions. one by one, or have a help or ? icon with pop up on how to use a function with example. You guys have a powerful tool but lack more documentation,probably because of the language barrier. You guys could pay people that speak English in this forum to make videos for you.I believe there are some experts here who can do that

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Def a regex tutorial. it will help us a lot to improve here with coding our own bots : )

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, did the videos happen...or

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi HB,

Still awaiting tutorials...:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry again guys. Won't give promises this time, but I remember I have to do that.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I couldn't find any templates to use Cap Moster.
I'm not sure how to train it. Can you please put any tutorials for this?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would much appreciate if theres a PDF for details. I find the videos to be helpful but time consuming to watch so many at once, and information is not always there!

Maybe create few videos in total, about an 15-30 minutes each instead of shorter ones, covering only important topics. Then put everything else and all important info into PDF. I also seriously believe you need to hire an native english speaker to create vids for better effect.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a step-by-step tutorial on using action designer? This is where I usually get stuck as you have to know what values to input, etc.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
If information here ( http://www.mediafire.com/view/?4sxdb37b4bisvr4 ) is not enough for you you can always install Firebug in FireFox and check source code for each element manually. In order to find right attributes to use in action designer.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd like a complete video on how to use profiles, how to carry over all user info, IP,useragent etc for users between templates.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)