Using ZennoPoster for Whitehat

ollyno1uk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have only used whitehat methods for SEO on my sites before.

Can anyone help me understand what methods I can get ZennoPoster to help me with that would still be classed as whitehat? I don't want to risk my sites as most are now 4 year+ old

Thanks!

ITC

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, it's interesting. Developers of ZP consider it as white and black software both.
Let's listen about white side of power )))))))
Have no idea in the head.

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's whitehat if you want. You can use it only to automate the tasks you already did by hand...

dannoa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Put your client's website/kw in local directories?

gogear

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
white power or black power. Your choice of hat.

dsaunier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Submitting press releases to articles to directories can be automated with ZP and remain white hat...

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use it to automate tasks like maintain my blogs (update wp or plugins), create email addresses in cpanel, post content for my blog network.

indigo221

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think there's still a fine line between white\black hat when it comes to link building but if you use it for building links from web 2.0s - i don't see how you can harm a 4 year old website, I like to build link wheels to a web 2.0 site first like squidoo and have it as a feeder that then takes all linkjuice and page rank back to a page on a website. If the squidoo was to take a slap from Google it will still pass down link juice.

Can work very powerful with things like SenukeX if done properly, Zenno can do the same and in the long run will be more powerful software as you find web2.0 places that not everyone is spamming with usual well known software like senuke.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)