Using simultaneous VPN connections in ZP

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use a VPN provider (like HideMyAss) that allows 5 connections at the same time. So I'm wondering how I can use this 5 connections simultaneously in ZP?
So run 5 projects parallel in Zenno (or 1 project in 5 threads) and each of them uses a different IP? The VPN supports OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, SSTP, and IKEv2. Unfortunately NO Socks5, otherwise it would be clear. Comes with it's own client software for numerous operating systems, routers, game consoles, TVs and so on.

So who has an idea how to use these 5 connections in parallel with ZP? Btw it's running on Windows Server 2000 R2.

Thank you guys :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I use a VPN provider (like HideMyAss) that allows 5 connections at the same time. So I'm wondering how I can use this 5 connections simultaneously in ZP?
So run 5 projects parallel in Zenno (or 1 project in 5 threads) and each of them uses a different IP? The VPN supports OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, SSTP, and IKEv2. Unfortunately NO Socks5, otherwise it would be clear. Comes with it's own client software for numerous operating systems, routers, game consoles, TVs and so on.

So who has an idea how to use these 5 connections in parallel with ZP? Btw it's running on Windows Server 2000 R2.

Thank you guys :-)
Hi.
One PC = One connection.
VPN = Virtual Private Network.
You could use more than one connection on the same PC only if You would have two Network cards + Two internet connections.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys Thank you for your participation. Of course I know this basics. So unfortunately it doesn't bring me to a solution. I did some research and found an approach using OpenVPN and create a TAP adapter for every wanted connection/tunnel. So 3 different TAPs for 3 simultaneous connection. Then you can use those tunnels as Socks5 proxy with different ports, thus use it with ZP.
Hadn't have enough time yet to try those solution on my VPS but sounds promising and some users stated that it works flawlessly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)