Using Capmonster on a separate server

moeal

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to run Capmonster on a server and zennoposter on a different server then I would send recaptchas to the server that runs capmonster and receive tokens back. if this is possible, please explain how can I do it.. by the way both of servers will be on different networks, so I can't use the local IP to connect, I need to do it via external IP

moeal

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
My external IP doesn't show here, only local IP

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Is your server behind router to access the global network? Then you should open some port on your router and make redirections to your local IP.

s00ny5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

moeal

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Like VladZen said. google.com -> whats my ip address from the caps server. then check the modem/router before that caps server and redirect it to your local ip.
Ex:
In TCP Port 80 -> Out TCP Port 80 (localip)

Regards
I'm using EC2 from amazon and I already have the ports opened from my OS and from my control panel but how do I direct to local IP? can I do that within the host file or do I need a special software for it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I'm using EC2 from amazon and I already have the ports opened from my OS and from my control panel but how do I direct to local IP? can I do that within the host file or do I need a special software for it?
you should contact amazon support and ask how to run network service on external IP of your EC2.

moeal

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Like VladZen said. google.com -> whats my ip address from the caps server. then check the modem/router before that caps server and redirect it to your local ip.
Ex:
In TCP Port 80 -> Out TCP Port 80 (localip)

Regards
You seem to have good knowledge about this, can you help me set it up? I will pay you of course

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)