User configuration suggests adding more countries to choose

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
User configuration is recommended to add more countries to choose like Japan China India and so on,or generate the corresponding language environment according to the IP area.
There are too few options for user configuration parameter replacement. Can you add all user configuration parameters? I know that C# can be used, but I don’t know it. . . . So I hope to replace all the parameters in the configuration parameters, they are all implemented in one function anyway, just add to the list.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
User configuration is recommended to add more countries to choose like Japan China India and so on,or generate the corresponding language environment according to the IP area.
There are too few options for user configuration parameter replacement. Can you add all user configuration parameters? I know that C# can be used, but I don’t know it. . . . So I hope to replace all the parameters in the configuration parameters, they are all implemented in one function anyway, just add to the list.
There is an action where you can configure almost everything You like: https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:profile

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For example, some countries outside the list need to change the language environment, and one of the languages cannot be set in this

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
For example, some countries outside the list need to change the language environment, and one of the languages cannot be set in this
Okay, how about one line C#?
C#:
instance.SetHeader(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.NavigatorField.Languages, "en-GB,en-US,en");
Then You can easily change Languages to any other field. There is autocompleting and You can read all possible options easily.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, how about one line C#?
C#:
instance.SetHeader(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.NavigatorField.Languages, "en-GB,en-US,en");
Then You can easily change Languages to any other field. There is autocompleting and You can read all possible options easily.
Thank you for your help. This is just a simple example. Because there are no more items, I just hope that ZP can add all the items configured by the user instead of using C# code separately. I have collected many real users' browsers Fingerprint, I want to modify almost all parameters according to these data.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Thank you for your help. This is just a simple example. Because there are no more items, I just hope that ZP can add all the items configured by the user instead of using C# code separately. I have collected many real users' browsers Fingerprint, I want to modify almost all parameters according to these data.
Don't be lazy, this does not require any knowledge:

There is a huge list of features that several users need, zenno team will work on that forehand, if You want to wait for something that I so easily fixable, You could never get done what You want.

Cheers

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
This good suggestion, but we don't have a base of names, cities, etc. This is much more different from English speaking countries.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This good suggestion, but we don't have a base of names, cities, etc. This is much more different from English speaking countries.
Temporarily can use this fake data ,There is also a language environment that needs to be coordinated

• Спасибо
Реакции: udder

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
If this is good then this is even better. Do not bother with making all that Yourself, just give us the option/feature to configure all that easily.
I do not know maybe a separate folder where we can add profile data like create folder Japan and then add some text files with names, surnames, user-agents, and so on. I get that some parameters are bind with other parameters, but this is not the case for names and surnames for sure. And I'm sure You can figure out how to give use parameters to configure. Then we can simply select in dropdown what profile to use in dropdown just like we already have but with just two options.

PS. This feature over time is asked, again and again.

PSS. Additional folders for avatars where we could save Female' and Males' profile pictures. When You worn with profiles there always some profile picture involved, so why not make it all centralized for such reusable features. :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: udder

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)