Use profile in Chrome or FF

polcreate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.
Is there any chance, that I can use profile (with cookies) with chrome or firefox, so for example I can sell a facebook account and a new owner can load the profile with cookies etc.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Hi.
Is there any chance, that I can use profile (with cookies) with chrome or firefox, so for example I can sell a facebook account and a new owner can load the profile with cookies etc.
Hi. Profile contains useragent and other profile stuff, this is not so important as that can and will change for most of users.
Cookies is thing You would need, and there is options to load cookies in any browser.

Look some addons, extensions in your needed browser.
for example: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/

polcreate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thx
so my another question is.
Should I load/import cookies at start (when I do some actions in zenno) and save to the same file when finish?

P.S. Save cookies for firefox for example, should I use option Save Profile or maybe C#?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
thx
so my another question is.
Should I load/import cookies at start (when I do some actions in zenno) and save to the same file when finish?

P.S. Save cookies for firefox for example, should I use option Save Profile or maybe C#?
If You want to send cookies to others then You have to use .txt files. Easiest way is to use C#

https://help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.17.0.0/webframe.html#topic268.html

But You can also save cookies in zpprofile file but then to get cookies You should unzip this file and open cookies file with notepad.

polcreate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
makes sense - thx

Back to my first question.
If I want to log in to facebook (for example), should I load a profile (or cookies) file which I used before and save to the same profile (cookie) file when finish?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
makes sense - thx

Back to my first question.
If I want to log in to facebook (for example), should I load a profile (or cookies) file which I used before and save to the same profile (cookie) file when finish?
If You have previous saved cookies from that account then sure, load them at start and save in same file at the end, because cookies changes.

polcreate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
do you think, I should run "Clear Cache" and "Clear Cookies" before I load a profile with cookies?
So for example I have a few accounts on FB and would like to check new notification on every account, should I clear cache and cookies before and load a profile file and log in to the account?

polcreate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have more complicated question ;-)

Let's say, that I want to run many different tasks in the same time under one account (let's say Facebook).
Each task will run separately in ZennoPoster and will take between 10-60s.

For example
  • Task #1 - run at 12:00:00 pm
    I open a file with cookies
    Task will take 30s, so I will save a file cookies at 12:00:30pm
  • Task #2 - run at 12:00:15 pm
    I open a file with cookies - but this file will not include actions taken in Task #1 because the file will be save at 12:00:30pm
    Task will take 20s, so when I will save the file with cookies at 12:00:50pm will not include actions from Task #1 at all
What should I do?

polcreate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
any idea guys?

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your magic idea have no logic, since you are programing, you logic must be understand by you and a CPU who read only 0 or 1.
Reading your logic everyone can see a lot of mistakes.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
do you think, I should run "Clear Cache" and "Clear Cookies" before I load a profile with cookies?
So for example I have a few accounts on FB and would like to check new notification on every account, should I clear cache and cookies before and load a profile file and log in to the account?

Yes, you should clear cache and cookies before loading a new profile.

I have more complicated question ;-)

Let's say, that I want to run many different tasks in the same time under one account (let's say Facebook).
Each task will run separately in ZennoPoster and will take between 10-60s.

For example
  • Task #1 - run at 12:00:00 pm
    I open a file with cookies
    Task will take 30s, so I will save a file cookies at 12:00:30pm
  • Task #2 - run at 12:00:15 pm
    I open a file with cookies - but this file will not include actions taken in Task #1 because the file will be save at 12:00:30pm
    Task will take 20s, so when I will save the file with cookies at 12:00:50pm will not include actions from Task #1 at all
What should I do?
First of all if Task 2 starts at 12:00:15 pm and takes 20 seconds, then it will end at 12:00:35 pm and not at 12:00:50.
Then, if Task 1 saves Profile at 12:00:30 and Task 2 saves Profile at 12:00:35, the cookies of both sessions are theoretically saved (depends how and what each website stores in those cookies so it's much more complex than that...but this is the short version :D)

But, it still wouldn't look good to facebook because human users are not multitasking in simultaneous sessions.
Consider performing task 1 and task 2 in the same template. At the end of the template save the profile. Example:
Step 1: Load Profile
Step 2: Perform Task 1
Step 3: Perform Task 2
Step 4: Save Profile
Hint: it's not necessary but you could perform task 1 in a tab and task 2 in a different tab, so that you could have a clear view of your actions when editing the template. Furthermore, you could perform one action in a tab and, then, activate the other tab, and perform a different action there...and so on. I know it slows you down but remember that you want to emulate human behavior.

SOS Cartões is right. You need to perform actions in a logic way so that your template would be executed in a logical way and facebook anti-spam system would not detect any illogical action.

polcreate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all if Task 2 starts at 12:00:15 pm and takes 20 seconds, then it will end at 12:00:35 pm and not at 12:00:50.
Then, if Task 1 saves Profile at 12:00:30 and Task 2 saves Profile at 12:00:35, the cookies of both sessions are theoretically saved
The only problem is, that I load a profile (with cookies) in task #2 before task #1 finish and save profile to the file

But, it still wouldn't look good to facebook because human users are not multitasking in simultaneous sessions.
You can have two monitors ... read on one screen and post on another ;-)

For me this is logic

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)