[URGENT], URL and List processing Assistance requested please

afidegnum

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all, I am trying to emulate what xrumers is trying to do, but pls I need ur help

This is what I am trying to do.

I have list of urls from specific footprint Vbulleting i.e. saved in a text file, myurllist.txt

With zennoposter, Stage1, I load list of urls from text files, (Need more explanation from there)

Next I would like to visit url for each of the urls, if they are successfully loaded, delete the previous line and create a new file and record the successful line in a new file. if the line is not successful, Do not write any line, ignore the previous line. (I was playing with http request status but it didn't work well for me. i couldn't get any value. please assist in what is the appropriate thing to do. If I load the url, there is supposed to test condition if the URL is well loaded. No 404, or Forbidden, as well as url does not exist.)

Next reprocess the saved urls, Check if we can fill in values based on elements? for example, Vbulletin have a DOM element called form id:"navbar_loginform" meaning each type of forums will have their own element ID, how do I distinguish them in order to automatically fill in the current user and pass?

I will be grateful if you can pls help answer the question for me.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Hi all, I am trying to emulate what xrumers is trying to do, but pls I need ur help

This is what I am trying to do.

I have list of urls from specific footprint Vbulleting i.e. saved in a text file, myurllist.txt

With zennoposter, Stage1, I load list of urls from text files, (Need more explanation from there)

Next I would like to visit url for each of the urls, if they are successfully loaded, delete the previous line and create a new file and record the successful line in a new file. if the line is not successful, Do not write any line, ignore the previous line. (I was playing with http request status but it didn't work well for me. i couldn't get any value. please assist in what is the appropriate thing to do. If I load the url, there is supposed to test condition if the URL is well loaded. No 404, or Forbidden, as well as url does not exist.)

There you can take line from file delete it next action go to url - next take DOM and regex. Check what is unique in all vbulletin forums example in header. This zennoforum is VB forum as well what i can see in source is ''content="vBulletin 4.1.10" />'' I guess this part is in every VB forum just with other version numbers. Well make Regex for this part of code. Then next action IF and add to green connection Loaded.txt and red dot NotLoaded.txt That's it.

Next reprocess the saved urls, Check if we can fill in values based on elements? for example, Vbulletin have a DOM element called form id:"navbar_loginform" meaning each type of forums will have their own element ID, how do I distinguish them in order to automatically fill in the current user and pass?

I will be grateful if you can pls help answer the question for me.
And actually if you need more steps for Loaded.txt then you can add not save in file, but simple next actions in our case connect next steps after green dot. And try to find this login form with other attributes like outertext or outerhtml or other...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)