Upgraded - but not much better CPM

MKK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi i bought 30 extra threads but i still get a super low cpm of 5-10 on my config.

I was wondering if its possible refund / change my thread to a completely new license so i can run another machine as this had no effect that i wanted...

If this is possible point me how to do this as it feels it didnt have the effect i want and i plan to buy more as well!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hi i bought 30 extra threads but i still get a super low cpm of 5-10 on my config.

I was wondering if its possible refund / change my thread to a completely new license so i can run another machine as this had no effect that i wanted...

If this is possible point me how to do this as it feels it didnt have the effect i want and i plan to buy more as well!
Would not you like to solve the problem with threads before taking refund?
What captcha are you solving and what machine on (virtual server, VPS)?

MKK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ofcourse id like to solve it.

Thanks for Quick reply.

I use Windows machone with 16 gig ram and i5 processor and dedi for task.

I think problem is with proxies but i am not sure, if u can recommend me super high qual paid proxies would be much apriciated. Or any advice to improve right now i get 10 max cpm modtly 5 with 50 threads.

I have several machines so i thought maybe just buying another license instead of threads would be good but any advice is apriciated.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)