Update user agents

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to update the user agents, especially for iphones ?
I know how to manually set the user agent but still it would be nice to have an updated list when using the automated profile generation.

The most recent iOS version I've got is 12.1 and lot's of 12.0, 11.4.1 and 11.3

As of January 2020, the estimated current usage stats are: https://david-smith.org/iosversionstats/

iPhone Only:
13.X94.0%
12.X4.6%
11.X0.7%
10.X0.5%
9.X0.1%

So it gets fishy when using an old version and the script can stand out and be detected...

It would be nice to regurlarly update the list to match the current stats (something like every 6 months would be great).

What do you think ?

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
anybody interested ?

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wouldnt be a bad idea at all, even a paid addon for better anonymity i wouldnt mind. there's a lot of thing that's being left out of zenno, it feels like it's turning into a U know what studio that only the guys with high programming skills can use, and it's kinda defies the logic of why it's been created in the first place, and i feel that somehow it's all connected with money, and i don't think that people who are using zenno but not being skilled programmers would mind paying a higher fees for the updates or for zenno itself to have more addons integrated then paying other people to develop their templates. For example i have capmonster license bought for 100$ and i've paid a guy another 100$ to integrate a free template into my templates to solve captcha, because the free template was in the russian part of the forum and it required some c# skill to integrate it. I would pay that money to zenno team then to other guys for this, and this would be a win win for everybody.

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You are correct, and I think that would also motivate people to pay for the updates more regularly, otherwise if I don't need the latest feature, why would I bother to buy an upgrade ?

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We could also have some kind of wiki and collaborate to have a shared database of user agents with gpu data, screen resolutions...

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You are correct, and I think that would also motivate people to pay for the updates more regularly, otherwise if I don't need the latest feature, why would I bother to buy an upgrade ?
I saw a guy on BHW who was mad that his zenno wasn't working anymore, his last update was from 80 version ago, literally 80 version, think how long he didn't pay the updates, it's like somebody is upset that his windows 95 it's updated regularly.

azp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I really don't understand why it is not automated, we should always have freshest UAs. If website takes bot detection seriously only newest user agents will pass, which makes ZP profile "up-to date" option a joke.

• Спасибо
Реакции: zenewbie

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)