Undetectable Browser settings

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I'm a little new to this zennoposter thing, a CTR bot has crossed my mind, I guess someone has thought about it, but if it works they won't say it here LOL
I have some experience with some other paid CRT bots that I think can be improved with zennoposter.

I am clear about the structure and what I want it to do, it will be something much more complex than searching the SERPs and clicking!!

The question is the level of concealment/detection of the zennoposter browsers, I have been testing different configurations.
I need to create quite a few users, many combinations, of Desktop (Windows and Mac) with their different options (chrome, firefox safari and edge) with different percentages.
The same to simulate iPhones and Android terminals, with different browsers.

I have been testing different bot detectors,
etc, and they give different results, rarely results at the level of hidden browsers.

What configurations do you recommend in Zennoposter as more "undetectable" so as not to burn proxies absurdly?

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The only way it to try different settings. There are only few browser engines so adding different useragents etc give you answer.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)