Unable to use regex expression on a txt file

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have downloaded all my mails into a single .txt file, all I would like to do now is use my regex code to parse the mails(.txt) and click the links.

I did it this way but it did not work:

-Step 1/Branch 1:
GET MACRO
{-File.GetBlock-|-C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\combined.txt-|--|-all-|-false-}

Branch 2:
GET MACRO
{-RegExp.RegExp-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●0●5●9●9●5●-|-≡9≡9≡2≡0≡7≡1≡8≡2≡-}-|-(?<=\<br\>\<a href \=).*(?=\>Click here to Confirm\<\/a\>\<br\>\<br\>)|(?<=\<BR\>\<a href \=).*(?=\>Click here to Confirm\<\/a\>\<BR\>\<BR\>)|(?<=:\<br \/\>\<a href \=).*(?=\>Click here to Confirm\<\/a\>\<br \/\>\<br \/\>)|(?<=browsers address bar:\<br\>).*(?=\<br\>\<br\>Thank you!)-|-0-}

I just cannot get it to work, could you please help me to find out what I have missed?

Thank you

BamBam

Благодарностей
Баллы
in the email processor when setting up you need to select txt, not html. Its just above the button you clicked to test your parse

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Captain,

The problem is now sorted, all i wanted was to bypass the email processor because it is not working and keeps baning my hotmail accounts, they will release an update very soon regarding the matter.

What we do at the moment is download all the mails locally, then change them as txt and finally join them together, regex the lot and here we go.

Someone else gave me a hand with it and I can now see all the links being clicked without using the mail parser.

Thank again!

BamBam

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And WHOM would that be? :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: bambinou

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
AHAHAHAH!!

Thanks again BigcaJones, I have just created a loop for the email verification using your regex and it works great!

My final step will be the account login with at least 7 to 8 variations...a bit of a job .

By the way I forgot to tell you, for the registration template, I created about 7 or 8 variations, it is a huge template with so many arrows going everywhere :-)

BamBam

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)