Type is not detected - Google words

kadensevex

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I added custom size to GoogleWorlds module but it didn't help.

2017-02-17.png

I'm getting Type is not detected.
Settings: Recognize automatically if probability is not less than: 0%
Diagnostic report attached, what am I doing wrong?

Вложения

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
In CapMonster 2 choose Modules and find there GoogleWords module, then write down in Size of Images custom size (202x72). Also in Project Maker write down in Module Settings CapMonsterModule=ZennoLab.GoogleWords

Вложения

kadensevex

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
What project maker do you mean?
Custom size is set as you wrote, but nothing has changed.
2017-02-21.png

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you explain why on the captcha image black frame appeared? This frame adds to size of captcha 1 pixel per each side. Try to get rid of this frame and send capthas without it.

kadensevex

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
this is how the captcha looks, that's why I added different size. I can't remove the border. But recognition is not the issue. CM2 is not recognizing type of captcha, as you see...

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
There shouldn't be border frame in captcha image.
What program do you send captcha from and how do you parse captcha from website?

kadensevex

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using xneolinks. xneolinks is saving images and send them to cm2. I don;t think they add anything, this is how the browser sees the captcha.
But it's not the point. Any additional pixel shouldn't break recognition as far as I added correct image size.
I'm not complaining about captcha recognition, for now, Cm2 just can't don't recognize the type correctly.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I'm using xneolinks. xneolinks is saving images and send them to cm2. I don;t think they add anything, this is how the browser sees the captcha.
But it's not the point. Any additional pixel shouldn't break recognition as far as I added correct image size.
I'm not complaining about captcha recognition, for now, Cm2 just can't don't recognize the type correctly.
The border is very important for image recognition algorithms.
Does xneolinks allow to add some additional parameters for sending captcha? If yes, you should add the following: CapMonsterModule=ZennoLab.GoogleWords

kadensevex

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can't add any additional parameters when harvesting. But as I understand custom size should recognize the type.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can enable GoogleWords module by this way (See Screenshot)

Вложения

kadensevex

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@copper12 This solution works, thank you! Harvesting Google I can set it as you showed and this is enough for me. Greetings

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen и copper12

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)