Two macro questions

lydra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, new here. :-)

a) After I create a custom macro, how do I save it so it will always appear on the macro builder?

b) I create a random password with a macro. How do I repeat the same string on the password verification field? I suppose I could use Global Storage but would that be thread safe (i.e the password from thread A should not be used on the verification of thread B by race condition)?

Thanks!!!!!!

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
a. you click on the icon that says copy to clickboard and you paste it into the macro itself. the videos explain this very nicely.

b. the random section in the macros builder has good options for this. you do the same, you copy to clickboard of the macro you built the first time you picked the password.

lydra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your reply. (b) I understood (I also watched this by now ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNOEe54iScs).

But (a) I do not understand. Say for example, I create a macro that creates a random date. How do I put that macro in the category Time with name CustomDate?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I haven't yet added my own macros to zp as my knowledge is pretty basic but wouldnt the objects 'own script' or 'own program' do it for you? then you pick up the result of your macro step and add it to the input box area where you want it to go.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)