Twitter registration

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
This tutorial teaches how to create twitter accounts.

<iframe id="fr" src="http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=ZennoLab" style="overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 300px; border: 0;" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0">If You are unable to see the YouTube Subscribe button <a target='_blank' href="http://www.youtube.com/user/ZennoLab">Click here</a></iframe>

Последнее редактирование модератором:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: nuaru

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why does he rise and click at the sign up (after the captcha) at minute 1:13? Why not just click the link with the mouse?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Sometimes when you get pop-up ajax form button click may be not recorded.
I mean that you click it and you get next page, but this button click isn't recorded in a template.

risaharada

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This video miss this step : after the register, How does he set to check if it is success.
I don't know how to do it, so I could not export the id and passwords.
Please tell me, I'll try to set "create selected text presence check" by myself, but I'm failed, thank you.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Select the phrase that be checked to recognize success/failure, "Wellcome" for example.
And right button click - > Create selected text presence check

risaharada

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you Hungry Bulldozer, the problem is I don't select right text presence, it works very well now.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hungry Bulldozer, the vid doesn't specify how to check email for confirmation link. For this I interpreted the wordpress video, that does have it. However, with twitter the link is different. For wordpress, the link is:

http://signup.wordpress.com/activate/[a-z,A-Z,0-9]*

But for twitter the link is:

http://twitter.com/account/confirm_email/username/[a-z,A-Z,0-9,-]*

and for username I copied the execution result of the {-Person.HumanLogin-|-[Eng|2][RndNum|1970|1990]-} set attribute value of an earlier branch.

Like this:

http://twitter.com/account/confirm_email/{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●6●5●6●0●9●3●-|-vc-2527-}/[a-z,A-Z,0-9,-]*

But when it reaches email, it stops blank page. What am I doing wrong?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
What is written in the log?
How do you identificate the message?
Try using a regular expression http://twitter.com/account/confirm_email/ [az, AZ ,0-9 ]*/.*
And the executable result of ​​a login to search for the message:
{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●6●5●6●0●9●3●-|-vc-2527-}

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hungry, in Zennoposter at 6:46, how do you get those windows to popup? All I can see is the log underneath.

I keep trying to do this template, but inexplicably the captcha won't work in Project Maker. And in Zennoposter 3, only the captcha regonition works, while the rest doesn't. I haven't got the slightest clue what I may be doing wrong.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hungry, in Zennoposter at 6:46, how do you get those windows to popup?
Alt+Tab

You should copy executable result of captcha recognition and paste it to the field for captcha value

Последнее редактирование:

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply. However, no matter how hard I try, I can't get the template to save into a txt file. The weird thing is sometimes I did it, but I wasn't conscious of it and/or forgot how.

For login data, I'm entering the execution result of the previous Add email here step. In regular expression for identification I'm putting in 'confirm_email'.

For regular expression for selecting contents from the found message I've put in 'http://twitter.com/account/confirm_email/[az, AZ ,0-9 ]*/.*'

The email password isn't a problem because I'm using the same catchall gmail for the moment so the password is fixed.

For append files, I'm adding the directory in a get macro like this:

{-File.AppendString-|-\Results\-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●8●6●7●2●2●-|-vc-7607-}:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●8●6●7●2●2●-|-vc-5732-}-|-true-}

I'm getting HTML element can't be found in the email (and selected text can't be found, but right now the HTML element is more important)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
have to be http://twitter.com/account/confirm_email/[a-z, A-Z ,0-9 ]*/.*
{-File.AppendString-|-\Results\-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●8●6●7●2●2●-|-vc-7607-}:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●8●6●7●2●2●-|-vc-5732-}-|-true-}
have to be {-File.AppendString-|-\Results\twitter.txt-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●8●6●7●2●2●-|-vc-7607-}:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●8●6●7●2●2●-|-vc-5732-}-|-true-}
don't forget about filename

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks man, working fine now! however, how can i add proxy rule to set up proxy get macro? or timeout to current page rule so i can know when a proxy has stopped working and the template doesnt get stuck? (i'm not using zennoposter proxy checker)

apeee

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The email address that has to used while creating Twitter account should be genuine/valid. Isn't it? But, in the video random email address was being used. Twitter requires email verification, so how to add a list of genuine/valid email address while creating a template? (And maybe, we can create email address using ZennoPoster itself).

And can ZennoPoster verify the links for activation?

I'm currently using DEMO ZennoPoster and I'm in testing/experimenting/learning phase.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Twitter required you to login to confirm the email after clicking the link. I don't see it is possible to do a mass register + email confirm with zp, unless you run only one thread at a time

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Twitter required you to login to confirm the email after clicking the link. I don't see it is possible to do a mass register + email confirm with zp, unless you run only one thread at a time

I dont agree with you...
It is possible because you are not using one email for mass account creation, every twitter account has its own email address, so it is easy to go mass.
If there is something you dont understand, get me on skype and i will help you.

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi drvosjeca,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I use catchall email, that's why I said it's impossible. In case you use separated email, it will be easy enough, however, if you want to create, say thousands of account, how could you manually enter the login details for email verification?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You don't do it manually. You split the email and pass out of a text file and then use the results of those branches in the login and password field of your email processing step.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Like @bigcajones told you, nothing is done manualy. When you are creating emails you create report at the end, in this report emails are saved like this let say: [email protected]:password.
Now you just pull in that data and split string, like big guy before me told you when creating twitter accounts.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the replies, guys but in a catchall email, how do you know which confirm url is for which email?
If I use a catchall email and register 1000 times, there will be 1000 confirm url.

-OmeGa-

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The question that Maxipr is understandable

we want create long life twitter account & they will be all deleted if they are not using the same proxy at registration & post
tweetattacks account creator export field like this username:password:proxy

so when you load all account in tweetattacks poster you can submit behind the same IP that you register with ...
& what i can say i have tested 500 account with public proxy & all account die one day after ...

just to let you know all ..

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)