Tumblr Article and Video Posting V4

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all Zenno People

What im selling is tumblr template, which creates accounts, and makes text and/or video posts for you...

Tumblr is a great place for building good quality backlinks, and now you can build even more with help of the ZennoPoster MP and Tumblr Template.
With help of this template you can post articles and/or videos with short description and get 100's or even 1000's anchor text DoFollow backlinks.

As many of you already know, Tumblr is great place for driving traffic to your website, for video promotion, CPA... so don't wait, grab your copy now!

OK, so here are features:

Account Creation
1. Using private proxies.
2. Emulating keystrokes and mouse clicks in some cases so it will be more human like, and it will bring better results.
3. Registering the account.
4. You can use any email provider with pop3.
5. Email Validation.
6. Setting random Avatar from file (avatars are deleted after account is created).
7. Choosing random template design.
8. Setting Blog Title and Description.
9. Creating report with all account details.
10. Bad End - In case template fails, your account creation details will be saved back to list.

Posting Articles
2. Article Pool (bunch of articles in sme folder, it doesnt matter how you name them).
3. Login with random Profile/Account details.
4. Grab random article and remove it from folder so you dont get duplicated posts.
5. Create report with URL to posted article.
6. Bad End - In case template fails, it will set article back in folder.
7. Alert which needs interaction when you are left without any articles/videos to post.

Posting Videos
2. List of video urls/descriptions/tags.
3. Login with random Profile/Account details.
4. Grab random video details.
5. Create report with URL to posted video.
6. Bad End - In case template fails, it will set video details back in list.
7. Alert which needs interaction when you are left without any articles/videos to post.

How this template work?

Posting part is choosing on random if it will post article or video, you just set how many posts you would like to have in Poster.
In case template have decided to post article, and there is no more articles left in folder, it will check if there is a video, and it will post it. Same goes around.
If there is no more articles or videos left for posting, then it will notify you with popup window, which is interactive, and needs to be clicked in order to stop this process.

PS: Template is locked to your licence, you can not share it or edit it.

All customers will get 2 months of FREE UPDATES!

Price:

Review Copy: 27$ ...Just 5 Review Copies ...0 left

Review Copy 2: 37$ ...Just 5 Review Copies ...0 left

Full Price: 47$

Send me PM if you are interested in Review Copy! First 5 who send me PM will get review copy, after that full price copies only available!

Triplex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok
like to have an Review Copy! Please send me Deatils per PM.
Thx

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please pm me the payment link.

manbooobs

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like how template works, but I haven't tested it fully. Good job drvosjeca.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
DJ,

Send me a review copy. Dont think PM is necessary, you know who I am ;-).

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like how template works, but I haven't tested it fully. Good job drvosjeca.
Im glad you like easy flow :D ... I hope everything works fine for you, if you get any issues... just let me know and i will fix it ;-)

Send me a review copy. Dont think PM is necessary, you know who I am
Review copies are out, let me know if you are still interested... Im thinking about making one more step before jumping to full price... 37$ for next 5 buyers. Will see...

Triplex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its an really good Template which drvosjeca has created! Wonderful and smoothly running!
Really Thanks

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is a great template. Drvosjeca knows his stuff inside out, so if there are folks outhere, that want to get quickly into tumblr instead of investing days of sweat to pull this off, take this offer. With tumblr you can build up really high PR sites with social background (people following /liking your content). Double thumbs up!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

Im glad that first customers are happy with how it works :-)

Since i got quite few PM's and skype contacts regarding review copy, I have decided to ofer one more round before jumping to full price of 47$. This time first 5 who send me PM will get copy for 37$, so hurry and save 10$ for drink or two :D

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Decided to feed DJ's bird this week and plopped down the cash for his templates. Not having time to mess with the hassle of building the templates I'm really glad that I picked these up. DJ knows his stuff and these templates prove it. Ran through a few account creations with private proxies and had no problems at all. Tested a couple of spun articles that I had to see how posting went and as expected, smooth as a big butt. Great work maaaaan!

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got the template yesterday. I already created hundred new accounts and posted smoothly, all goes well.
Accounts look much nicer with the avatar. Another quality template by drvosjeca.
Two thumbs up :D

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok guys,

After giving this several days to test and play with I can finally give an HONEST review. Unfortunately so many forums have sellers offering review copies for people, and people just leave positive reviews without ever even trying the product, so I made sure I would at least try this first. For those of you reading this that know who I am, then you already know my relationship to DJ, but for those of you that dont, me and DJ are good friends, and were both very experienced with Zennoposter. I've got a few different Tumblr templates that I've made for myself (in both Version 3, and Version 4), but I wanted to see what differences there were in the way DJ engineered his template, vs. the way that I had built mine.

The Good:

The first thing I wanted to see while running this template were:

Speed
Ease of use
RAM Usage (please fix this memory leak bug guys)
Efficiency

DJ's template definitely went above and beyond in all of those aspects. Sometimes me and DJ have had debates on what he and I thought are "simple" vs. "complex", but I would definitely say he kept things very simple for this template. There arent hundreds of folders that need to be kept intact in order for this template to work, and included with the template are txt files that tell you exactly how to run the template, with a few example files just to make sure that you get the picture. This is something that ALL sellers should try to mimic because one of the biggest issues people have a hard time with is HOW to run the template.

The Bad:

Unfortunately the bad thing will be the price tag, lol. Since he and I are friends, I was able to use a temporary demo copy just to give it a test run, but after using it over the course of the past few days, I've gone ahead and bought it.

The Bottom Line:

If your new to Zenno and just want to get a Web 2.0 Property out of the way, then get this template. If your experienced with Zenno and dont want to spend time building a template for Tumblr because you've got other stuff to do, then get this template. As we all know, the success ratio is all about the small, minor details, and this template delivers. Just so happens I was lucky enough to boost the PR on my Tumblr accounts built with this template due to Google's recent update :-).

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for the good words guys, im glad it is working fine for you ;-)

Reminder: All review copies are out, so i have decided to give one more round for first 10 customers who buy Tumblr template at full price...

Buy Tumblr and get FREE AOL Email Creation template!

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi drvosjeca,
are you still supporting the template?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, tumblr template is still supported...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)