Trying to match up words

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Facing an issue with matching words to product titles.

I'm scraping a site for the product titles, ie: 'Bamboo 8 piece kitchen knife set'. I have a list of 100 banned items that I need to compare to the product title.

So if the banned item is: 'kitchen knife', how do I compare it? Some banned item words are single or up to three in total, ie: knife, air rifle, etc.

I'm able to break up the title into separate words, and then compare to the banned list - but, I can only compare single word banned items. This clearly won't work.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

HuangXiangCai(黄祥财)

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы
you want to make a filter for the "100 banned items" ? or make some relative degree in these product title?
i think you can make the "kitchen knife" as a keywords, compare the keywords in " products title" list.
secondly ,you may think about to make a "temp list with RowCount" for checking the length/words quantity .
i met the similar problem in somewhere,i make it like this way.
hope can give you some help.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure if it's possible, because I usually save the title in a file, each word on it's own line:

Код:
Bamboo
piece
kitchen
knife
set
And then take one line and compare to banned items. It works ok sometimes, as some banned items are a single word, i.e. knife, but I can't match something like: air rifle.

It's a tricky one.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

:dm:

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Perfect solution Toby, thanks!

Can now match more than one word from the banned list, and compare to the title.

:bz:

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)