Trying to make Yahoo Acct Creator

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hiya, im trying to make yahoo acct creator...but i'm always stuck at the last part

really don't know what is wrong here...on the last button Create Account..
it always bounces and could not make to the next page...that will show "Congratulations"

does anyone of you that tried and has this same problem?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I have had the same problem, but just because it doesn't work in template editing mode doesn't mean that your account wasn't created. I found out that you need to save your username and password before you click the submit button so that you'll have it. The account creator that I made creates accounts but doesn't show up that they do in Action Recording On The Screen. But if you run the template in Debug you will see that it is created. By the way, it does the same thing when using an AOL account.

• Спасибо
Реакции: SeRf*X и Hungry Bulldozer

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually i started this yahoo creator long ago but without success...
when i normal create without proxy or in debug mode...it was always successful.

When trying on Poster the results always not the same. The username and password not saved cos i put it to the last step....wasted many accounts before.

I have 2 version here....one works on loading proxies...another without! Both is without success on Poster. The only thing that i notice...the Captcha thing...tried both enter auto using deathbycapthcha or manually and when Captcha is entered all detail confirm ok....when it reach this point click create account....the Captcha was reloaded itself due to the very fact is No wrong....:o

It just won't go through....geezz!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just tried mine again and got the same results as you. Let me try putting a pause in there and see if it will accept. If anything(pain in the ass) you can create the accounts in PM, but might as well do them by hand. I'll get back to you.

• Спасибо
Реакции: SeRf*X

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
SeRf*X... Put a 30 second pause after captcha input and it went through. Try it and see if that helps.

• Спасибо

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it's not saving username & password into text file though...

it's all fixed.....THANK YOU! bigcajones

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
On AJAX based sites, you need to add pauses.

• Спасибо

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)