TranslateKit translator for Wordpress entries (Deepl + Google Translate) - browser-based and without API

vkedax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Initially, the TranslateKit template was made for my project, perhaps such a template will be of interest to someone.
Important! This template requires the following plugins:

- free plugin Polylang or Polylang Pro (allows you to translate posts into different languages as separate posts);
- classic editor WordPress Classic Editor ( Copy-Paste Helper for correct work );
- paid, customizable Copy-Paste Helper without a key ($10) (for removing garbage when translating (span, style, and so on).

Template functions:
- Translates posts of your Wordpress site into different languages (multi-threaded).
- Set up input settings - login password from the user on the site, run the template - enter the desired URL for translation and go.

- Plugin Copy-Paste Helper and processing in Zennoposter removes the extra spaces that Google translator makes when translating through extensions (the structure of the HTML code is preserved).
- Sound notification about the successful addition of an entry in different languages.

Why is it needed:
- You want your site to be known not only in your native language.
- Raise site traffic, because the post can be multiplied into a large number of languages (on my site I post in 7 languages \u003d + 40% of visitors, twice as much advertising revenue). You can ask for screenshots of income after entering the template and visiting the site.

For example: the cost per click for advertising in other countries can be significantly higher by several times.

The title is translated through the Deepl translator - I can convert it to Google (I think that Deepl sets the correct title better), the content itself is translated through the Google extension in the browser (in the future there will be a separate template through the Deepl extension).

How long does it take to publish one translation: about 1 minute. That is, 7 translations for one entry will be released in 7-8 minutes. So far, you can run in 5 threads (I have Zennoposter Standard), if I need more threads, then I will switch to the Pro version.

What languages are supported: everything that is in Deepl (for headlines), or if only Google translation is interesting, then all 80 (you can see it in the translator).

Template price for one site: 50$ + number of languages for translation + 2$ for each language.
Let's say you need a template for translation into 3 languages, total: $56.

New template for subsequent sites on the same account +20$ for each site. If the target languages are different, then +2$. For example, you need a template for a second site with the same languages, then +20$.

If you don't have Zennoposter, you can buy the ZennoBox version of the template +10$ - more about ZennoBox.

It is possible to return funds for the template within 14 days after its receipt (minus the commission of payment systems). I can give Zennoposter customers a demo template for 7 days with two translations (English, Spanish) - or just show how it all works on a test site.

It is possible to install a paid template and configure plugins (adding and translating all languages) on a turnkey basis, through TeamViewer.
Contacts: @live_whale . If you have any questions/suggestions, ask here or in TG. Thank you for your attention.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)