The Ultimate Login Form Finding Idea

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
What are your solutions for finding EVERY login form?

I often have situations where I target particular platform/engine/cms where you can create acccount and post article.

Thing is, a lot of people change CSS or use different engine version, or use plugins for login

How do you make sure that you always find login form fields and enter data there correctly?

I thought of scraping whole webpage and trying to find a div that has inputs for both password and login.

then try to fill them and submit, if it didnt work then try another div with password and login

I think im gonna try that but its a lot of thinking and effort required for such nested and complicated checking

I am also wondering how to find a page that im looking for, i guess i would have to scrape EVERY link from a domain, and check every page out of these if it has the HTML elements im looking for, before proceeding

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Hello.

In any way you have to find all possible search criteria from that csm. If there are 10 different search criteria for that field then all of them should be set into action search criteria.
In action there is group field you can add as many groups as you want. Add 0 then 1 then 2 then 3 for each new search criteria and it will search in all those fields one after another.

But IF You will add two search criteria with same group numbers then it will search and set this field only if both search criteria match.

https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:action_constructor?s[]=action&s[]=designer

You can also try some parsing page and looking for login fields, but I highly doubt You will find one unique regex what will do all you want. So it will be mess after all and half working solution. :-)

Good luck

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)