Template for RankerX and indexing process

khavariali

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys;

I need someone to
1- automate all the campaign creation on RankerX.
2-Do the indexing process automatically. -> posting blogger + links and wordpress + links and request indexing in google search console.

Note: if you know someone with a good reputation, please mention him/her on this post.

Thank you.

Astraport

Client
Благодарностей
4 333
Баллы

khavariali

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Astraport

Client
Благодарностей
4 333
Баллы

khavariali

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I still don't understand the algorithm.
rankerx is a linkbuilding cloud app and its browser based, so we can do automation on it via zennoProjectMaker , so I need a pro to create template for me.
also I need templates for posting in Blogger, Wordpress.com and Google site too.
and I need another template to submit urls to google search console and request indexing process.

Hope those are clear enough.

js3000

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
rankerx is a linkbuilding cloud app and its browser based, so we can do automation on it via zennoProjectMaker , so I need a pro to create template for me.
also I need templates for posting in Blogger, Wordpress.com and Google site too.
and I need another template to submit urls to google search console and request indexing process.

Hope those are clear enough.
Hi Reza, I have 5+ years of experience. Please send me your skype ID to get in touch.

Nord

Client
Благодарностей
1 427
Баллы
I still don't understand the algorithm.
The program has an interface provided in the browser when accessing the localhost. To make settings and launch projects, you can use the Zennoposter, since to launch one project you need to do a lot of things to click
Sorry for my Google Translate =)
(Программа имеет интерфейс предоставляемый в браузере при обращении к локалхосту. Для внесения настроек и запуска проектов можно использовать зеннопостер, так как чтоб запустить однин проект нужно дохрена чего кликнуть мышкой)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)