Template execution is a big trouble

salerock

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I managed to make some templates in ZP MP, so far so good. I like the new interface and don't miss macros so much. The graphics interface is a bit slow I think.

But after building templates, there comes the next big thing. Running them.

1) Private proxies can't be used at their full potential. When you have numerous sources for public proxies and you want to add some private ones, you will have to disable all other sources. This could be easier! For me it was nearly impossible to use them in an acceptable way. If I want to run a template with private proxies, I normally want to use them more then once. So I select "If possible (without remove)". And what does ZP? Does not use a proxy at all. This happened in numerous tries! If you select "Use", your proxies will be deleted after one use.

2) What happened to the editing function? In V3 I could edit the setting for a template afterwards, for example proxy configuration. Now I have to restart ZP all over before it accepts changes :( When I just remove the template and add it again, it's always marked as "done" since the previously opened task windows are still there and they can't be closed without restarting. In V3 you could just interrupt the execution and all windows were closed. Why is this missing?

Thanks for reading

aratinlab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The no. 2 is annoying. I have to restart zenno poster every time I need to make a change

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)