take screenshot

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I searched for this on the forum but didn't see someone else ask for the feature that would enable us to make a screenshot of a webpage.
I myself would like to be able to take a screenshot with zenno because it would be handy for a number of things...you can make some services out of it...or you can eg take a screenshot of the webpage when your template doesn't end correctly (sometimes easier to see what the problem is than when you would save the DOM when an error occures).

Anyways, let me know what you think and if it would be possible or not.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi

I searched for this on the forum but didn't see someone else ask for the feature that would enable us to make a screenshot of a webpage.
I myself would like to be able to take a screenshot with zenno because it would be handy for a number of things...you can make some services out of it...or you can eg take a screenshot of the webpage when your template doesn't end correctly (sometimes easier to see what the problem is than when you would save the DOM when an error occures).

Anyways, let me know what you think and if it would be possible or not.
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?8956-screenshot-from-this-site&highlight=screen+shot

Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: archel

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for referring. Though it would be great if you could take a screenshot just like you take DOM or source of a page.
I'll take a look at the solution provided in the other thread but it seems not that easy.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)