Tables - number of rows

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I found something strange with the tables - I'm not sure is it bug or not, but have spend some time looking for the problem, maybe this info will help somebody else wit the same problem:

I put all template parameters in one file with few rows and columns with ; as a column delimeter.
If on the first row I have for example only 5 parameters, and after that I have longer rows with more parameters (for example 10), like in the example here:

setup.txt

url;login;pass;category;keyword
value1;value2;value3;value4;value5;value6;value7;value8;value9;value10
then when I enter all this information in a ZennoPoster 4 Table I receive a table with only 5 columns, and all parameters after the fifth are inserted in the fifth position on the row ...

If I would like to put the value of the second row fifth column in a Variable I receive all this as value: value5;value6;value7;value8;value9;value10
If I would like to put the value of the second row sixt column in a Variable I receive error that the value doesn't exist.

I have to create file with longer first row if there is a possibility for the next rows to have more elements in it:

setup.txt

url;login;pass;category;keyword;;;;;;

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)