Table saving issue

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm having problem with table saving data at customer side, script is working perfect at my pc, and at his pc always saves on the first row (which is header row).

What can be the issue about that ?

Difference between our environments are: He use Windows 8 and i use Win 7, also he is using the latest build of zennoposter and i'm on 4.3.6.0

Please let me know.

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Cant say anything without project.

If you want us to test any of your projects, you can send it to support mail: [email protected]
Please include enough information about your problem and which action doesnt work as it should to.

You project have to be executable on other machine:
All exact paths to files like C:\project\table.txt should be replaced with {-Project.Directory-}table.txt or something similar.
Project should include all additional files that are needed for it's work (tables, lists, txt files, sample images).

Otherwise it's pretty hard to test anything. And even impossible in some cases.

You can send not full template but a piece of it or just sample group of actions if it's possible to reproduce problem with this data.

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cant say anything without project.

If you want us to test any of your projects, you can send it to support mail: [email protected]
Please include enough information about your problem and which action doesnt work as it should to.

You project have to be executable on other machine:
All exact paths to files like C:\project\table.txt should be replaced with {-Project.Directory-}table.txt or something similar.
Project should include all additional files that are needed for it's work (tables, lists, txt files, sample images).

Otherwise it's pretty hard to test anything. And even impossible in some cases.

You can send not full template but a piece of it or just sample group of actions if it's possible to reproduce problem with this data.

First Project is working smooth at my computer, also it's working at client pc, only thing is that, on the end of the template, should save data to table in .xlsx format (record cell action) is not working properly at his pc. All data is being saved in the header row (first row) and should be saved on the next empty row. I'm using tables with table processing actions (record cell) ( i will repeat again template is working fine at my pc).

about the exact paths: i always use {-Project.Directory-} to make sure everything is fine with that, file structure is completely same, everything is the same.

I can't reproduce the problem here at my pc, because it's working fine. Something else is going on there.

btw Files action (write text ) is working fine, but that's other way to save the data.

There is no other way to see what is causing the problem, template is executing successfully, logs are fine.

Any other suggestion ? is it possible OS win 8 to cause this issue ?

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So why you even haven't replied this guy?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
New version came out. Is that issue still actual?

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is the new version stable or it's still in BETA?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Beta

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, when 5.0.2 Zennobox is going to be available?

I've updated my version to 5.0.2 but my customer still can download only 4.0.2

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
5.0.2 beta is available for everybody now who has active subscription.

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Very good, Awesome! Thanks you you are so helpful.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)